Floor Mats and Cargo Gate

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hclune

Hi! I have a 2013 RAV4 EV (purchased used in 4/2017). I am sure this has been discussed but can't seem to find it.
Any recommendations for new floor mats? How about Cargo Gates? I have 2 dogs that keep jumping in the front.
Thanks!
Heidi Clune

Hi,

We bought the Weathertech floor mats for the RAV4EV in 2013. I believe they were about $70 for the front pair. There is a lot of water and mud in the winter in our area of Northern California. They have held up very well for the four years we have used them.

John

hclune said:
Hi! I have a 2013 RAV4 EV (purchased used in 4/2017). I am sure this has been discussed but can't seem to find it.
Any recommendations for new floor mats? How about Cargo Gates? I have 2 dogs that keep jumping in the front.
Thanks!
Heidi Clune

Heidi did you ever buy new floor mats? I just ordered a pair from www.cocomats.com Check out Furstil Stripes #143 in Marina. They're hand made and take about 2 weeks to get them. I'll post some pictures when I get mine installed.

Back