You can win a JESLA or JLong at National Drive Electric Week

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyWilliams

Quick Charge Power is giving away:

1) One JESLA, the 40 amp portable charging solution ($999 value)

2) One JLong, the 40 amp J1772 extension cord ($299 value)

And you can win!!!!

What: 42nd Annual Silicon Valley Electric Vehicle Rally & nation’s LARGEST electric vehicle event during National Drive Electric Week

When: Saturday, September 20th, 2014 from 10 AM to 4 PM

Where: De Anza College, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, California

Go to this link for details:

http://www.eaasv.org/rally/

imagejpg1-3.jpg

Hmmm, 470 miles. That's at least 3 full charges (16.5 hours charge time at 40 Amps?) and a partial, plus the 9 hours drive time at 55 mph. Both ways. I'm gonna have to miss it this year. Maybe the next year, or the next BC to BC? Have a good time.

Looks like it will be an interesting and FUN EVENT! I'm planning to attend to help break the world record in my RAV4 EV! Hope to see many more there! :mrgreen:

dstjohn99 said:
Hmmm, 470 miles. That's at least 3 full charges (16.5 hours charge time at 40 Amps?) and a partial, plus the 9 hours drive time at 55 mph. Both ways. I'm gonna have to miss it this year. Maybe the next year, or the next BC to BC? Have a good time.

There are events in San Diego and Huntington Beach, but we don't sponsor those.

So, how do we register to win? And will you have any there for sale? I do hope to have my new Rav4 EV delivered up here from Dianne Whitmire by Friday (Docs sent back to her over the weekend).

ppartekim said:
So, how do we register to win? And will you have any there for sale? I do hope to have my new Rav4 EV delivered up here from Dianne Whitmire by Friday (Docs sent back to her over the weekend).

You have to be present to win.

You can buy a JESLA now so that it is waiting when your car arrives. If you win the JESLA or JLong, you just have to buy another EV !!!

Be sure to get a 50 amp circuit installed with a NEMA 14-50R receptacle now. We sell the receptacle here:

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/14-50R-Outlet-14-50R.htm

Finally, make sure you get a JLong with your JESLA purchase. It is the perfect compliment for JESLA, which can extend the length of JESLA by 20 or more feet. Plus, it helps when you're at a public charge station and it's blocked, and also for charge stations where the cord won't easily reach the back of the car to plug in.

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/JLONG-40-Amp-J1772-extension-cable-JL40A.htm

Tony Williams
R&D Manager
Quick Charge Power LLC
TonyWilliams (aught) QuickChargePower.com
www.QuickChargePower.com
1-844-EVPARTS
1-844-387-2787 office

@Tony - Will you have any there for sale if I do not win? I hope to have my current car sold by then so I would have the funds available (otherwise, might have to wait until the CA rebate check).

ppartekim said:
@Tony - Will you have any there for sale if I do not win? I hope to have my current car sold by then so I would have the funds available (otherwise, might have to wait until the CA rebate check).

Sorry, but I can't sell in California. I can mail it to you in California, but I can't hand it to you.

TonyWilliams said:
I would like to find a current customer to "man" our display in Cupertino.

I will pay a small token of my gratitude.

Thanks,

Tony

Ill be your "man" for a Jesla, That would be worth the plane ticket out there to "Work" in your display tent. :p

TonyWilliams said:
I would like to find a current customer to "man" our display in Cupertino.

I will pay a small token of my gratitude.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,

I'm sorry I didn't know about this and do this for you. Nobody was representing Quick Charge Power.

Rick

Back