Tony Williams featured on PBS Newshour

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aki

Hi everyone, new RAV4 EV owner here. I've been reading through the wealth of information on this forum and appreciate all the valuable stuff shared by everyone here. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2013 Shoreline blue RAV with 15k last week. So far, so good. Love the car.

I was watching PBS last night and was happily surprised to see Tony Williams featured on a news story about electric vehicles. It's great to see someone who's been so generous with their time and a proponent of EV's for years to get a little publicity! I think this is the first news story on EV's I've ever seen on TV, so no doubt we could use more publicity to help spread awareness and let people know that there IS an alternative to burning oil. Congrats on the feature Tony, and hopefully this is the first of many to come!

Akio

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/companies-race-make-electric-cars-mainstream/

Great to see Tony in the news article. Looks like they did their homework and really found some good people to interview. Too often EV stories talk to some random person on the street and a salesperson.

I can't think of a better ambassador for EVs than Tony!

Back