VEVA - Vancouver (B.C.) Electric Vehicle Association Event

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry_in_Seattle

Saturday, July 15, VEVA is having their big annual ElectraFest and need someone to bring a RAV4 EV for the highlighted "Owners' Circle". I went last year, but am 95% certain I can't go this year. Anyone interested in committing to exhibit in the prestigious Owners' Circle please PM me and I'll put you in touch with the organizer. It's a GREAT event. Here's the info from their website, https://veva.ca/electrafest-2017/

VEVA is excited to announce ElectraFest 2017!
When: Saturday, July 15th | 10am–4pm
Where: Concord Pacific Place, 78 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver

On Saturday, July 15th, thousands of attendees from across the Lower Mainland will gather at Concord Pacific Place to learn all about electric vehicles and explore the latest smart technologies! The vehicle lineup features more than 15 unique electric car models for viewing. There will also be electric vehicles for test drives, children’s activities, and more!

ElectraFest, now in its 22nd year, is Vancouver’s signature electric vehicle event. EVs are more popular than ever, and VEVA anticipates that over 3000 attendees will join the festival. Electric vehicles have been making headlines with record breaking sales and for receiving Provincial rebates and incentives. For instance, the Federal Government also just announced plans to develop a national zero emission vehicle (ZEV) strategy!

ElectraFest 2017 Highlights:

ELECTRIC VEHICLE TEST DRIVES—Drive the latest EVs offered by Vancouver’s leading electric car dealerships (sign up on site).

FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS—Talks on EV policy and market trends in Canada hosted in the main presentation tent throughout the day.

TECHNOLOGY VENDORS—A marketplace featuring local companies in the cleantech and sustainability sectors.

ELECTRIC BIKES—Electric bicycles from local Vancouver shops on display. Get a chance to test ride your favorite brands and talk to vendors about special offers on site.

VANCOUVER START UPS – Get a glimpse of the newest personal transportation vehicles from VeloMetro and Electra Meccanica, being built right here in Vancouver, BC.

FAMILY EVENT – Kids activities including a solar car racing competition, plus 3D printers creating free souvenir bracelets!

PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – The displays will feature all current electric car models plus trucks and VEVA’s extremely rare 1912 Detroit Electric!

FOOD TRUCKS – Vancouver’s tasty and trendy food & beverage trucks will be adjacent to the site all day!

Back