Who is the admin for this site?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo69ny

I have emailed [hidden] 3 times and haven't received an answer.
I am being restricted from posting in my range extending thread. No idea why but I cannot post there anymore. I can post elsewhere, just not in that thread. It tells me that my "Submitted form is invalid. Try again later". When I try again it says error and tells me to contact the administrator.

If there is an admin or a moderator Id appreciate if it could be fixed.

Thank you

Top right is a "members" link... click it.

Click rank once or twice to sort.
6 moderators and 1 admin

jimbo69ny said:
I have emailed [hidden] 3 times and haven't received an answer.
I am being restricted from posting in my range extending thread. No idea why but I cannot post there anymore. I can post elsewhere, just not in that thread. It tells me that my "Submitted form is invalid. Try again later". When I try again it says error and tells me to contact the administrator.

If there is an admin or a moderator Id appreciate if it could be fixed.

Thank you

Hi Jimbo, I responded to your email.
The moderators here are the guys that can help with stuff within the forum, but if it's server related I'm the one.
We are having issues with too much traffic (a good issue to have), and it's causing the server to have some slow/unresponsive issues.

However, the 'submitted form is invalid' error isn't a server issue - it can be caused by:
a) Loading up the 'reply' form but taking too long to type the response and your form/user login is no longer active
b) Pasting something into the box from another program (like Microsoft word) that contains strange/foreign characters that can cause that error

Back