White HOV Sticker

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sport Mode

Has anyone received their White HOV Sticker yet?

I mailed in my paperwork about 3 weeks ago and the DMV
hasn't even cashed the $8 check yet.

I just got my stickers on Friday. I want to say it took about 4 weeks. Once they cashed the check I got the stickers with in two days.

I'm waiting for my plates too. Take pictures. I always like to see where people place them.

I don't recommend mailing in for the HOV decals until you know the plate number, and put that on the form.

My application is sitting in the upper glove box with an $8 check, waiting for the plates. Some in the past have been returned without the plate number.

I do carry two sets of HOV stickers from previous cars that were never installed. That's in case my bumper gets damaged and the HOV are put out of service.

I just got my license plate number this afternoon from my dealer (Piercey Toyota, Milpitas, CA). Only took them about 10 days to get the # for me. I requested my dealer to expedite the DMV paperwork and they DID! Thank you Richard!

8206423263_21dec8cb6e_m.jpg

Dsinned said:
I just got my license plate number this afternoon from my dealer (Piercey Toyota, Milpitas, CA). Only took them about 10 days to get the # for me. I requested my dealer to expedite the DMV paperwork and they DID! Thank you Richard!

Sequential plates arrived this morning in the mail, so I can swap the personalized plates on, and get the HOV sticker application in the mail. Still waiting for $2500 state check.

Back