Toyota Rav4 EV Forum
http://www.myrav4ev.com/forum/

How many RAV4EVs are still available? 13 as of 7 Jan 2015
http://www.myrav4ev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1424
Page 2 of 5

Author:  Dsinned [ Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available?

Just out of curiosity, how much are the last of these RAV4 EVs selling for as newly "purchased" vehicles? Back when I bought my early VIN 2012, I paid almost full MSRP with 1.9% APR Toyota financing. By the Summer of 2013, when Toyota pulled out all the stops to incentivize the market and help boost sales of these vehicles, the going price was almost $10k LESS! How about now?

Author:  miimura [ Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

Northern California has a $18,050 lease incentive from Toyota through December 3, 2014. What the dealer charges on the top line is up to them.

Author:  evdrive [ Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

My lease incentive was 16.5, at 18.5 off, they must really want to get rid of these EVs.

They almost had a near perfect product and would have if they added a quick charging port in the nose. Super happy with mine other than the omition of the fast charge port.

Pick these up people, what are you waiting for.

Author:  TonyWilliams [ Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

evdrive wrote:
They almost had a near perfect product and would have if they added a quick charging port in the nose. Super happy with mine other than the omition of the fast charge port.


Hopefully, you got in on the first round of JdeMO from Quick Charge Power.

viewtopic.php?p=10170#p10170

Author:  evdrive [ Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

TonyWilliams wrote:
evdrive wrote:
They almost had a near perfect product and would have if they added a quick charging port in the nose. Super happy with mine other than the omition of the fast charge port.


Hopefully, you got in on the first round of JdeMO from Quick Charge Power.

viewtopic.php?p=10170#p10170


I sure did get my deposit in for the Jdemo. I'm excitedly waiting for the upgrade.
Thanks for all your hard work on the project. 8-)

Author:  DarrenDonovan [ Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

miimura wrote:
Northern California has a $18,050 lease incentive from Toyota through December 3, 2014. What the dealer charges on the top line is up to them.


If I picked one up from NorCal, the only way to get it down to SoCal is to have it transported on my dime, right?
Thanks,

Author:  miimura [ Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

DarrenDonovan wrote:
miimura wrote:
Northern California has a $18,050 lease incentive from Toyota through December 3, 2014. What the dealer charges on the top line is up to them.


If I picked one up from NorCal, the only way to get it down to SoCal is to have it transported on my dime, right?
Thanks,
You could drive it.... I drove mine from Oxnard to Los Altos when I bought it.

Author:  smkettner [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

DarrenDonovan wrote:
miimura wrote:
Northern California has a $18,050 lease incentive from Toyota through December 3, 2014. What the dealer charges on the top line is up to them.
If I picked one up from NorCal, the only way to get it down to SoCal is to have it transported on my dime, right?
Thanks,
I would drive it.

Post the city you are purchasing and you will get help getting home. No worries.

Author:  TonyWilliams [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

DarrenDonovan wrote:
miimura wrote:
Northern California has a $18,050 lease incentive from Toyota through December 3, 2014. What the dealer charges on the top line is up to them.


If I picked one up from NorCal, the only way to get it down to SoCal is to have it transported on my dime, right?
Thanks,


Or just drive it.

Author:  rickrides [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many RAV4EVs are still available? 70 as of 15 Nov 20

When you stop for a charge you'll have time to read the owners manual.

Page 2 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/