For Sale accessories from my Rav4EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmanny3

We just traded in the Rav4EV for a Highlander Hybrid. With two electric cars (Kia Soul EV) we were limited in distance. We have a big dog (Great Pyrenees) that we often take with us. He fits in the back of the Rav4EV, though there is no air outlets back there. We are moving back to Santa Barbara and will have to travel to Corona Del Mar for my Wife's parents (150 miles each way). One option was to add a fast charger. I was concerned that my wife would not be happy trying to compete for access to a fast charger so......

Anyway as a result I have some parts to sell. I have a Hitch that is rated for 3500 lbs. that has the smaller receiver. We used it for our Bicycle carrier. I am selling that for $100. It is in perfect condition. I also have an OEM Black 1/16 or so rear bumper cover that goes over the one that is painted. It really protects the rear bumper from scratches. It is made for the 2012 Rav4 and fits our cars. $50.00 I also have mud flaps that look really good on the car front and back for $35.00. I have a module to fold the mirrors automatically when you lock the car. $10.00 I also have a Weather Tech rubber mat made specifically for the car that fits in the trunk area. $75.00 The hitch, trunk rubber mat, and bumper protector need to be picked up. I live in Orange County, CA. The rest can be shipped at your cost. I also have a JESLA that is in excellent condition. I want $750 for that.
Manny

I want to say that it is a Curt Manufactured hitch. It did not require any cutting and it is rated as a 3500 lb. hitch though you would never want to tow anything that heavy. We used it for our bicycles. It is in excellent condition and does not protrude significantly. It has the smaller opening, but you can get a standard size attachment if you want.
Manny

New Prices:
updated 11/21
The trailer hitch is Curt and it is a class 2 and fit easily onto the Rav4EV $90.00 Pickup only
The Bumper cover is ABS Plastic heavy duty, fits over the painted bumper protector on the car. It is OEM from Toyota $35.00 Pickup only
Weather Tech rear cargo cover in Light Grey color. $85 Pickup only
Mud flaps OEM from Toyota $25 Pickup only
JESLA that was sold on eBay for 900 and free shipping.

Back