Special Incentives for Rav 4 EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTL127

Hello everyone,

I work for a dealership which is Certified for Rav 4 EVs.

Just wanted to spread the word that Toyota is offering 0% financing and $6,000 subvention cash (goes toward your down payment) for the Rav 4 EV. There is also $6,000 subvention cash for the lease program as well.

RTL127, you might want to say which Toyota dealership you work for, where it is located, and who to ask for if you want to refer anybody to your Sales dept.

On a related matter, can you please clarify how the recent Toyota "Loyalty" incentive works regarding the purchase of a new model RAV4 EV? Is this incentive still in effect in 2013, how much is it worth, what are the specific eligibility requirements and how does a customer who qualifies apply for it? During the month of December 2012, this was VERY confusing to many of our forum members here and not explained well (or at all) on any Toyota website.

Also, some of our members are interested in buying (or leasing) a RAV4 EV who reside outside California. Can that be arranged through your dealership?

Thanks Dsinned, that's a good idea.

I work for Piercey Toyota in Milpitas. Please ask for Richard and I can assist you further in your vehicle buying process.

I contacted a Toyota rep regarding out of state purchases of the RAV 4 EV. There are no legal issues preventing an out of state purchase. So feel free. Arrangements can be made here at Piercey Toyota.

I'm looking into the Toyota "Loyalty" incentive and will provide updates once I receive them.

Sincerely,
Richard

Piercey Toyota
950 Thompson St
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 240-1400

Can you match this deal?

'12 Rav4EV

0.0% financing

$50,870 MSRP (includes floormats and destination***)
$2,782 dealer discount
$6,000 Toyota discount

$42,088 subtotal net plus taxes and fees

Tax incentives that apply in California:

$7,500 fed tax credit
$2,500 state rebate

$32,088 net price

***add $200 for Blizzard Pearl paint

TonyWilliams said:
Can you match this deal?

'12 Rav4EV

0.0% financing

$50,870 MSRP (includes floormats and destination***)
$2,782 dealer discount
$6,000 Toyota discount

$42,088 subtotal net plus taxes and fees

Tax incentives that apply in California:

$7,500 fed tax credit
$2,500 state rebate

$32,088 net price

***add $200 for Blizzard Pearl paint

Pretty impressive! I didn't think there was that much profit in the car for that large of a Dealer Discount...

Jscifres said:
Pretty impressive! I didn't think there was that much profit in the car for that large of a Dealer Discount...
There probably isn't, not after you consider how much each car "costs" Toyota to make since partnering with and paying Tesla for the battery and drivetrain used in each car.

Dsinned said:
Jscifres said:
There probably isn't, not after you consider how much each car "costs" Toyota to make since partnering with and paying Tesla for the battery and drivetrain used in each car.

Clearly, Toyota is losing their shirt on these, but they planned for it. Toyota can't expect the dealers to also lose money on the car.

I suspect there are "hold backs" from Toyota that make these dealer discounts possible.

Hello all,

Currently there is a promotion for $7,000 Subvention Cash + 0% APR for 60 months.

Special lease is available as well.

If anyone is interested, all 3 colors are available here at Piercey Toyota in Milpitas.

Please give me a call if you're interested in a test drive.

Sincerely,

Richard Luong
(408) 209-2377

Back