2012 Window Sticker Picture

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0GASLOL

I recently bought a new Rav4 EV, but I did not get the window sticker from the dealer. Toyota does not appear to offer window sticker searches online, as Ford does. Can someone please post a clear picture or PDF file of the window sticker, preferably one with Blizzard Pearl. Thanks!!!

Usually you can find the US/Canadian content of a vehicle on the windows sticker, Toyota does not seems to include that information. Does anyone happen to know?

ThePoorManTesla said:
Usually you can find the US/Canadian content of a vehicle on the windows sticker, Toyota does not seems to include that information. Does anyone happen to know?

Not much from the great white north except assembly in Woodstock, Ontario.

Drive train is built in not so sunny Fremont, California by Tesla. The battery cells are made in Japan by Panasonic. I'll bet that most components (brakes, suspension, radio, seats, etc) are made elsewhere.

Yokohama tires are probably made in Japan. The actual steel might be made in Canada, and maybe the glass.

Back