2013 Colors?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren

There was a rumor at one point that the only change to the 2013 models would be new colors. Has anyone heard anything about this?

The 2012 will be the same as the 2013 and the 2014. This is a compliance vehicle, so no changes will be made.

Different colors, possibly.

The 2013 information is already on Toyota.com and other sites like Edmunds.com and they show the same three colors as 2012. So, it looks like the only difference is the C/D change in the VIN.

Once again, Toyota and its website advertisers are OTL (out to lunch) when it comes to the factual details regarding the RAV4 "EV". The KBB webpage for the "2013" RAV4 EV, with all the misleading information about exterior colors, options, etc, clearly shows a picture of the STANDARD RAV4, not the EV. If I ran a business with this much inattention to details and product misrepresentations, I'd be out of business.

Um, yeah. KBB's problem is that they treat the RAV4 EV as a "Style" of RAV4. Clearly it is not. They should do it like Cars.com and many others that list it as a completely separate model.

The interesting thing is that they do have quite a few of the details right but I did have to laugh at it having 50 state emissions.

The 2013's are identical to the 2012, and all 12 and 13 are/will be identical to the 2014's. It's a compliance car at this point. No changes, as production run is so tiny as compared to everything else. ;)

Back