There selling all over

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly RAV4 EV

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Fargo, North Dakota - Tim Corwin Toyota

corwintoyota.net/Fargo-North-Dakota/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and Features ... research information to learn more about our complete line-up of New Vehicles.

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Spirit Lake, Iowa - Okoboji Toyota

okobojitoyota.com/Spirit-Lake-Iowa/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and Features ... research information to learn more about our complete line-up of New Vehicles.

New Toyota RAV4 EV | New Haven area Toyota Dealer | Serving ...

http://www.westbrooktoyota.com/Westbrook-CT/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and Features at ... Bluetooth wireless technology, vehicle info display w/energy monitor, charge ...

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Wichita, Kansas - Eddy's Toyota

eddys-toyota.com/Wichita-Kansas/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and Features at ... Bluetooth wireless technology, vehicle info display w/energy monitor, charge ...

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Dodge City, Kansas

lewistoyotaofdodgecity.com/Dodge-City-Kansas/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Columbus, Nebraska - Ernst Toyota

ernsttoyota.com/Columbus-Nebraska/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and ... Please use our research information to learn more about our complete line-up of New ...

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Watertown, SD - Sharp Toyota

sharptoyota.com/Watertown-SD/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures, Videos, and Features at Sharp ... Simply fill out this form to Request Information from our Internet Team.

New Toyota RAV4 EV in Sunnyvale, CA | Inventory, Photos, ...

www.toyotasunnyvale.com/models/toyota-rav4-ev.htm

See Toyota Sunnyvale?s inventory of new Toyota RAV4 EV vehicles and view pictures, videos and all the features available on this new vehicle.

New Toyota RAV4 EV | Sierra Vista | AZ - Sierra Toyota

sierratoy.com/Sierra-Vista-AZ/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

New Toyota RAV4 EV | St. Louis, Missouri - Lou Fusz Toyota

toyota.fusz.com/St-Louis-Missouri/Dealer/New/Toyota/RAV4-EV/

Research Your New Toyota RAV4 EV - Prices, Pictures

I'm pretty sure that this is an error. When I was shopping for my car a few months ago, I did a lot of searches and I actually turned up on Google a bunch of links just like this at some dealerships here in Hawaii, Oregon, etc. I contacted each of the dealerships and they had no idea what I was talking about. I told them if they weren't selling the car then they shouldn't have it on their website. They thought I was crazy, so I sent them the links. Both responded with their tails between their legs that I was right and they would pass my comments along.

LOL!
Guy(s)!
It's not an error.
Some of these dealership website companies who contract thru the search engines for "hits" and leads will pick up anything you put in as a Toyota model and populate the car's model into the closest car dealership website click-thru for that brand you are seeking. Try it with Avalon or Prius PlugIn or even a regular Rav4. Their software sees "Rav4" and just adds it to the line for you to click thru because that's how the search engines make their dough.

By the way, I may be SO clearly stating the obvious... way too many of you here are acutely aware of this search engine trick? God I hope so. I'd rather preach a tad to the choir than to teach a whole choir to sing ;>

Dianne

Back