Test drive in Boston area?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanj

I'm really excited about getting a Rav4EV, but I need to get my wife over the line.

Any chance there's an owner in the Boston area who would be up for offering a test drive?

Sanjay

sanj said:
I'm really excited about getting a Rav4EV, but I need to get my wife over the line.

Any chance there's an owner in the Boston area who would be up for offering a test drive?

Sanjay

Sanjay, I recommend a WONDERFUL California vacation with your bride. After visiting the usual spots, wonder over to a dealer like Carson Toyota with dozens of Rav4 EVs on the lot.

DO NOT BUY in California unless you want to pay our taxes. Wait until you return to Boston to finalize any purchase, and have the car shipped.

Good luck.

TonyWilliams said:
DO NOT BUY in California unless you want to pay our taxes. Wait until you return to Boston to finalize any purchase, and have the car shipped.
They can "buy" the car while in California. However, you may not drive the car off the lot after you sign. The dealership must transfer custody of the car directly to the shipper with paperwork showing it's going out of state.

LOL!
Drive it away if you like, but it's gonna take you 3 weeks to drive it home ...

I believe I have a car that's been shipped in your direction.
eMail me so I have your email address to send to him and see if he'd like to discuss?

[email protected]

miimura said:
TonyWilliams said:
They can "buy" the car while in California. However, you may not drive the car off the lot after you sign. The dealership must transfer custody of the car directly to the shipper with paperwork showing it's going out of state.

Back