What happened to December?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsinned

Has anybody noticed in the EnTunes Eco Dashboard app that the Eco History charts skipped December?

I consult this app almost every day and find it useful and interesting because it keeps track of my driving efficiency from day to day. It is also interesting to see how I "rank" vs. all other RAV4 EVs and how efficiently are all other drivers.

I also use EnTunes for battery charging related Alert Notifications. These emails help to keep me informed about all my charging activities, including starts, stops, interruptions, and completions. It also tells me the percentage my battery is currently charged, as well as the corresponding electric range.

If you have a smart phone and haven't already downloaded and registered for the Entunes app, which is free, I highly recommend it.

This is how Toyota deals with Dec 21st and the end of the world. They just skip over it.

Now there are TWO Januarys! Here it is the first of a new year and it looks like EnTunes is already overdue for an update.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :mrgreen:

Back