Sunday October 12th NORCAL get together w/ Dianne

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianne

SUNDAY. October 12th.

note: Most of our interactions on this subject are posted to the Rav4 EV Facebook Page ( for Owners and enthusiasts) so this is just an alert for date/time. As we fine tune things for details, I will add details here. Go to the FB page for more chatter and detail. If you'd like an invite to the EV forum there, email me at [email protected] and I'll get you joined.

SUNDAY. October 12th.
That seems the best day for a Northern CA get together at Vasona. I won't have my own car (doesn't make sense to ship her north for a day) but anyone I sold with questions about their cars or just wanting to hang out with us COOL KIDS for the day, keep the calender clear! I'm planning this with Marina, another EV owner up north .... but I think 11am to 5pm works?
There will be food, and there will be drinks!
Neat prizes with $1 raffle tickets so I can donate to a NorCal animal charity.
And, unique Toyota related gifts for my buyers for just showing up!!

[email protected]
949-689-0717

SUNDAY. October 12th.

note: Most of our interactions on this subject are posted to the Rav4 EV Facebook Page ( for Owners and enthusiasts) so this is just an alert for date/time. As we fine tune things for details, I will add details here. Go to the FB page for more chatter and detail. If you'd like an invite to the EV forum there, email me at [email protected] and I'll get you joined.

SUNDAY. October 12th.
That seems the best day for a Northern CA get together at Vasona, in Los Gatos. I won't have my own car (doesn't make sense to ship her north for a day) but anyone I sold with questions about their cars or just wanting to hang out with us COOL KIDS for the day, keep the calender clear! I'm planning this with Marina, another EV owner up north .... but I think 11am to 5pm works?
There will be food, and there will be drinks!
Neat prizes with $1 raffle tickets so I can donate to a NorCal animal charity.
And, unique Toyota related gifts for my buyers for just showing up!!

[email protected]
949-689-0717

Tadol said:
We might be able to make it - if I had any idea where Vasona was - ?????

Seriously.....is it Vasona park in Los Gatos? That's the only Vasona my Google-fu could find in Northern California.

I will try to make it. I didn't realize until I I saw http://www.myrav4ev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16537#p16537 that the world famous TonyWilliams will be there too. I met him briefly in December 2011 when he flew up for the famous Nissan SF BayLEAFs meeting where the Leaf's chief vehicle engineer (Kadota-san), Mark Perry, some Nissan execs and engineers from Japan were present.

At least Vasona is not far from home for me.

Hi

Is this still on for tomorrow? Sunday Oct 12 Vasona park in Los Gatos

thanks
james

Have fun Dianne! My friends Eric/Amy are leasing a new RAV4 EV from you and I understand you'll be seeing them at the BBQ. Wish I could make it too!

james said:
Hi

Is this still on for tomorrow? Sunday Oct 12 Vasona park in Los Gatos

thanks
james
f

You needed to rsvp by the 10th. Unfortunately, that info was on the facebook page and not posted here. I'm not sure if Diane's Co-organizer for this event is a member of this forum.

I wish I had time to go. Too bad!

Back