Group Buy - Metal Powered by Tesla License plate frame

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swogee

The frame is made by a company in Southern CA that came up with a metal frame that has sublimated metal panel on it with the Powered by Tesla on it. The inserts are aluminum with a surface coating that accepts the sublimation. The metal panels are UV coated and the ink that dyes the surface also has a UV protectant. The company is Frames Co, and they frequent many County Fairs in CA. They also have a web site.
http://www.framesco.com/steel-license-plate-frames.html

This is a special request that I had them work on. This is a group buy for a metal (steel) "Powered by Tesla" license plate frame.

There are three options:

Steel frame w/ chrome and black lettering on a light background.

Steel frame w/ black powder coat and white lettering on a black background.

Steel frame w/ black powder coat and white lettering on a black background except red "TESLA" (lettering example shown)

The price breakdown is as follows:
1 $25
2-3 $22.50
4-9 $20

It appears that there will be enough to meet at least a quantity of 4 so the price will likely be $20. There will also likely be tax.

If interested in ordering a license plate frame please e-mail the Frames Co at [email protected]. Please be sure to include the frame style (steel) and lettering color option (black lettering with light background, white lettering with black background, or white lettering with red TESLA on a black background) that is desired. Please also include shipping information - name and address. The Frames Co will then email a link where the person ordering the frame can place their credit card info on their secure server for payment. They have also stated "Orders go out pretty quick but keep in mind that east coast can take up to a week to get. $6.00 in shipping will be added to each order."

I purchased one.

It looks like the e-mail I got indicates 4 persons have placed orders and the frames will be shipped Tue or Wed. Hopefully additional orders will be placed. Thanks again for all your thoughts and ideas for the license plate frame.

email sent. I'm ordering 2 plates.

Thanks for setting this up.

Btw, to those who may be interested, they are putting this on my metal plates...

image.jpg1_zpsonkyyfke.jpg

I just put mine on too. Got the black with Red TESLA logo. Unlike the one from EVplates that I had originally, I expect this one to last as long as I keep the car. In addition, when you tighten the screws at the top, the bottom of the frame and plate is not rattling around. It came with nice snap on caps to cover the screws that match the frame color too.

Back