Powered by Tesla

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of a wrist watch that has done that already. In fact, I have one . . . found and bought on Ebay.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkIc9Mu5QTH4AeVKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpaWt1dXN1BHNlYwNmcC1leHAEc2xrA2V4cA--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3DEbay%2BRav4%2Bwatch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701&w=300&h=300&imgurl=i.ebayimg.com%2Ft%2FToyota-RAV4-EV-Tesla-Mini-SUV-Utility-Vehicle-Speedometer-Sport-Metal-Watch-%2F00%2Fs%2FNDgwWDQ4MA%3D%3D%2F%24%28KGrHqJ%2C%21lYFB%2B-o9cvgBQhqWgijE%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FToyota-RAV4-EV-Tesla-Mini-SUV-Utility-Vehicle-Speedometer-Sport-Metal-Watch-%2F121004561694&size=15.8+KB&name=...+-%3Cb%3ERAV4%3C%2Fb%3E-EV-Tesla-Mini-SUV-Utility-Vehicle-Speedometer-Sport-Metal-%3Cb%3EWatch%3C%2Fb%3E&p=Ebay+Rav4+watch&oid=6ce37eba24c3997d294919ea46d326fa&fr2=&fr=&tt=...%2B-%253Cb%253ERAV4%253C%252Fb%253E-EV-Tesla-Mini-SUV-Utility-Vehicle-Speedometer-Sport-Metal-%253Cb%253EWatch%253C%252Fb%253E&b=0&ni=21&no=3&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=13hk67v7n&sigb=126geiv2a&sigi=14pv21e6q&.crumb=e2/7kjtFSMF

TonyWilliams said:
I like it, but maybe "Electric Power by Tesla".

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/5434-Electric-Tesla-Font-Sticker?p=64225&viewfull=1#post64225

Thanks for posting the link, Tony. I knew someone here would know where to find something! :)

What do you guys think about just putting a smallish TESLA in the corner or top of the rear window?

I think what is needed is a "Tesla Inside" sticker.
I found vinyl appliques that I think are the same stuff as "paint armor".
I also found where they make an "electric blue" paint that is actually clear but is luminescent. I am thinking if I could get a strip for the top of the grill that would protect the paint and add a blue glow after dark it would be subtle but very non ICE.
After reading this thread I am thinking a small "Powered by Tesla" signature would add a nice touch.

I really like the "TESLA" logo on the cover under the hood in the prototype RAV EV. I wish that was an accessory we could buy. I wish Toyota would have kept that cover for the production cars. Perfect place for it too!

I don't think Toyota wanted to have prominent Tesla logos anywhere on the car. There are a few if you look close but nothing blatant. I like the idea of a "powered by tesla" windshield logo.

I had this carbon fiber license plate frame made.

2lzxv6.jpg

I'm going to photoshop a few pics for you guys. I'd like opinions on what looks tasteful on the Rav4EV.