Clipper Creek CS60

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argosyauto

For anyone interested, I have a Clipper Creek CS60 for sale. Asking $450 OBO. Pickup in SF Bay Area - East Bay. This was the BMW Mini trial EVSE with ODE connector. I bought two: I'm using one with a J1772 cable to charge my LEAF. This is my spare unit. My CS60 is working so trouble-free, I don't need a spare anymore. PM me.

argosyauto said:
For anyone interested, I have a Clipper Creek CS60 for sale. Asking $450 OBO. Pickup in SF Bay Area - East Bay. This was the BMW Mini trial EVSE with ODE connector. I bought two: I'm using one with a J1772 cable to charge my LEAF. This is my spare unit. My CS60 is working so trouble-free, I don't need a spare anymore. PM me.

I bought one of these a couple of years ago, modified with the J1772 as well. It has been charging the RAV 4 completely trouble-free since. This is a great deal, and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to charge at home at the top charging speed of the built-in charger.

I will also offer my Clipper Creek CS-50, which can also provide the full 40 amp 240 volt required for the Toyota RAV4 EV. I will throw in one of our 40 amp Quick Charge Power J-Plug(TM) cables at any length you ask for.

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/J-Plug-J1772-40-Amp-Plug-Cable-Assembly-JPC40A.htm

Back