Lease returns

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portishead

Anyone return a lease yet? Did you get dinged for anything? My tires are pretty low and I have a tiny chip in the windshield. Wondering if I should take care of this stuff before. Thanks!

I'm guessing if you returned your lease you're not going to be visiting this forum much though.

let me know how yours goes, I am done in 10 months, so probably have someone come out to inspect it in 9 months. Also have small crack on windshield and right side view mirror turn signal clear case broke and needs to be replaced. Dealership quoted me $80.

I returned my 2014 pearl white yesterday.
Had previously received auto in inspection finding no unusual wear. I made appointment with sales at a local, non EV dealer, parked my car, he took keys, confirmed mileage and ignored my odometer statement, rather printing out the same which I signed two copies and I was on my way. I followed the very helpful turn in list on this forum or Facebook? My car was in pristine condition with 22k miles but not worth 19k+. I have a white Ms 100D coming for its replacement.

Thanks to all thoes who contributed to my great experience on the forum.

You must share some of the blame for my continuing to spend on EV's. Learning more about my rav just added to my interest. I also have a reservation in line for the m3 like many on this forum. I'm currently stuck on the EPA approval of the 100D, so it sits waiting for those anticipated drives.

donsmith said:
My car was in pristine condition with 22k miles but not worth 19k+. I have a white Ms 100D coming for its replacement.

I'm sure that a MS 100D will be nice, but I have a hard time understanding its economic appeal if a RAV4 EV with 22k miles is not worth $19K+. Is the MS 100D worth considerably more than 5 RAV4 EVs? I'm not trying to troll but am curious as to how people justify such things. I have certainly toyed with such thoughts, but the calculus does not come close for me.

Back