Just bought a 2014 RAV4 EV!

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Got mine last February and still love it. I'm waiting on new/rebuilt motor since October, but still able to drive until unit comes in. I'm on the East coast so it may be a while. :p

60,000 miles

normeezy said:
Unfortunately the sell date was may 2014. so i don't think i can extend the warranty.

Toyota Platinum Warranties (Vehicle Service Agreement - VSA) are available for purchase at any Toyota dealer.

The 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EV is a "Tier 3" vehicle in the warranty program.

The two types of recommended warranties are:

1) Toyota NEW car Platinum warranty (VSA). The Toyota vehicle must be less than 3 years / 36,000 miles from new. Available for up to 10 years / 125,000 miles from the new car sale date.

2) Toyota USED car Platinum warranty (VSA). The Toyota vehicle must be less than 9 years / 150,000 miles from new. Available for up to 5 years / 60,000 miles from the extended warranty purchase date.

Hello, I also bought my 2014 blizzard white couple months ago and it is one of the best SUVs I've owned. I was able to buy USED extended warranty (5yr/60k) from a local Toyota dealer a month after I bought it from a private party. They didn't even do the inspection. I got the VSA booklet 3 weeks later.

TonyWilliams said:
normeezy said:
Unfortunately the sell date was may 2014. so i don't think i can extend the warranty.

Toyota Platinum Warranties (Vehicle Service Agreement - VSA) are available for purchase at any Toyota dealer.

The 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EV is a "Tier 3" vehicle in the warranty program.

The two types of recommended warranties are:

1) Toyota NEW car Platinum warranty (VSA). The Toyota vehicle must be less than 3 years / 36,000 miles from new. Available for up to 10 years / 125,000 miles from the new car sale date.

2) Toyota USED car Platinum warranty (VSA). The Toyota vehicle must be less than 9 years / 150,000 miles from new. Available for up to 5 years / 60,000 miles from the extended warranty purchase date.

oh hm. maybe i'll check that out!

Back