Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What milage on your car and what year? I am considering to buy Platinum Warranty but I guess my milage might be too high to qualify.

Altan said:
What milage on your car and what year? I am considering to buy Platinum Warranty but I guess my milage might be too high to qualify.

Toyota Platinum Warranty:

If the "Tier 3" (RAV4 EV) vehicle is over 36,000 miles and / or 3 years from new, and under 9 years and 150,000 miles, you can buy the Toyota Platinum USED CAR warranty.

Available with coverage for up to 5 years / 60,000 miles from warranty purchase date.

Dealers known to sell the warranty:

Sport City Toyota
Mesquite, TX
Used car Toyota Platinum plan purchased 5 yr/60k for $1153 w/$50 deductible. I can live with that! Thanks Tony Williams for the war and advice

Brent Turner
Business Manager
Ressler Toyota Bozeman
406-551-6654
[email protected]

SpicyUnagi said:
Is there a way to twist my local dealers arm to refund me the difference before I cancel and have it reissued with another dealer? The finance person was rather adamant they have already sold it to me at cost. Is there really that much of a difference between states for the warranty price?

I've got 2 days before I can't get a full refund locally, and I'd rather save myself the time, and keep the money in state.

The only way to "twist their arm" is to actually ask for the refund. If they don't offer to match at that point, they never will.

Back