? Interest in spare tires

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehelmholtz

I took off the set of stock Yokohama tires on my car after 500 miles and was going to keep them as backup. But now I am thinking that I might like to replace the stock wheels too (they now have 1500 miles on them); if I do this, I would put the stock tires and wheels back together and sell them as spares for people. Any interest from forum members? and at what price?

ehelmholtz said:
I took off the set of stock Yokohama tires on my car after 500 miles and was going to keep them as backup. But now I am thinking that I might like to replace the stock wheels too (they now have 1500 miles on them); if I do this, I would put the stock tires and wheels back together and sell them as spares for people. Any interest from forum members? and at what price?

They are the TOYOTA RAV4 17" 2009 2010 2011 2012 FACTORY OEM RIM WHEEL, Hollander #69554

OEM Part Number 4261142370

if they only have 500 on them i'd be interested in buying one. Depending on where you live i could pick it up.

One thing: does ONE of the car tires fit in the little under-floor compartment in the back? I was wondering what that compartment was for and i'm thinking stashing a spare in there might be a rational thing to do. (right now i stash a 230V and the 110V charger in that spot)

n3ckf said:
One thing: does ONE of the car tires fit in the little under-floor compartment in the back? I was wondering what that compartment was for and i'm thinking stashing a spare in there might be a rational thing to do. (right now i stash a 230V and the 110V charger in that spot)

Not even close.

Back