NEED INPUT - At Dealer for 5K service

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vips

Hello,
I am at the Fremont Toyota for my 5K service.
My vin number is 1155 and upon search for any Owner Information updates, nothing showed up on their system for my car w.r.t Firmware updates from Toyota/Tesla. Is there something specific I should be asking them to look for in their system? OR is it possible for my VIN, there is no update required?

I have only seen the 31st charge timer issue and otherwise the car timer has not miss a charge. Yes, it does start earlier then it should as we all have noticed.

Second issue is that I have to crank up the temp to 79-80 deg to get any kind of warm air from the car. It does warm up at this high temp though. I know some folks have heater issues but not sure if they were not getting any warm air at high temp or had the same symptoms as mine.
Technician will be looking into this issue to see if he finds anything to resolve.

The dash trim rattle above the cluster gauges has been shown to the technician. Lets see what they find to correct this issue. I will update once I get my car back.

Back