Insurance recommendation

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cossie1600

Okay I finally am sick of having my car insurance doubled from owning a Leaf and RAV4 over my RX450h and Prius, I am going to switch car insurance company. I currently love my company (Amica), but they have this stupid rating system that put the Leaf and RAV4 EV at such a high rate that it makes absolutely no sense to keep. Anyway do you guys have recommendation as to what I should get? I want a company that would pay instead of nickel and dime you like Geico. I also dont want to deal with an agent as they are just a middleman and they are never there at the office after 5 or on Sundays.

I have Ameriprise insurance that is affiliated with Costco. They don't have any local agents. The insurance cost for my RAV4 EV is about the same as my Civic GX. Go online or call for a quote to see how much it will cost for you.

Wawanesa.com

Local company out of San Diego. Great rates but they will only accepted clean records.
My new rav4 ev was only slightly more to insure than my 5 year old Prius.

Back