Neat little feature of 2012 RAV4 EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsinned

We have some new sub-forums here! Let me be the first to break this one in . . .

I haven't heard this discussed here before, but one of my favorite features is the manually controlled headlight height adjuster to the left of the steering wheel on the lower dash panel. GREAT feature Toyota!!! :mrgreen:

Does anyone know the wattage and lumens of the LED headlights? They are awesome and appear brighter than HID xenon bulbs. Just curious...

While I have not yet found the specs for the RAV4 EV, here is some data from the Nissan Leaf. Likely to be similar.

500 lumen road flux. (this how much light is actually thrown onto the road, not gross output)
2 led chips per lowbeam module
25watts power consumption
5500kelvin colour temperature

SeattleRav4 said:
While I have not yet found the specs for the RAV4 EV, here is some data from the Nissan Leaf. Likely to be similar.

500 lumen road flux. (this how much light is actually thrown onto the road, not gross output)
2 led chips per lowbeam module
25watts power consumption
5500kelvin colour temperature

Thank you!

I am so busy...that one is news to me....something new every day with this great car. At some point I will get through the whole manual...

Back