32A OpenEVSE with RTC for sale

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

32A 240V OpenEVSE with RTC

I have a 32A OpenEVSE for sale. It consists of a 40A 4 ft range cable with a molded 14-50 plug, a 16 ft Blink j1772 cable with the crimps soldered, an DIY ver 2 EVSE board with external power, a 12V & 5V power supply, A yellow display with RTC, a 63A 240V Siemans contactor, a power distribution board fused for the multimeter ( the PS is internally fused), and a multimeter with voltage, current, and a switchable display for watts, volt-amps and power factor. Everything is mounted in a electric 8X8X4 inch junction box.

It can charge any J1772 compliant car at up to 32A. A Fiat EV would draw 30A and a Volt would draw 14A. The car's charger sets the current as long as there is enough. A RAV4 EV would charge at 32A instead of 40A since it would respect the available current.

I have been using it to charge my Mercedes B EV for the last week with no problems. It is loaded with ver 3.10.4 firmware. Menus only.

This unit is for sale for $300. I can ship it for an additional $25. I have been building units only when I get a deal on the J1772 cable. Cables pop up on eBay every once in a while reasonally priced.
Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit. This unit is sold ASIS but I will guarantee it to work as received. If you pick it up you can test the unit.

Back