Blink Home Charger

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhrossowyc

Hello All,

Because of my recent issue with a blink charger causing a melted plug on my Rav4, Blink is offering a home charger unit which I do not have.

I know of the issues with the Blink public chargers but how about there home chargers. Do they have the same issues or has one had an issue with one?

Marc

mhrossowyc said:
Hello All,

Because of my recent issue with a blink charger causing a melted plug on my Rav4, Blink is offering a home charger unit which I do not have.

I know of the issues with the Blink public chargers but how about there home chargers. Do they have the same issues or has one had an issue with one?

Marc

I think Blink has a relabeled unit from another manufacturer. If it's free, just get it and let us know.

I wouldn't send them even $1 for any product that they offer.

I have a Blink charger at home. The Blink connector was replaced with a different brand. I have not had any issues with it, as a matter of fact I like the charger. The features are very nice - scheduling, monitor costs using actual utility rates, wifi accessible, etc.

Back