--SOLD--Leviton EVB40-PST Level 2 Charger For sale

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad11140

Hi all

Item has been sold. Thanks

Turned in my RAV4 EV in August at lease end. So now my charger is sitting in the garage doing nothing.

The charger was great and never let me down for the 3 years I had it. Here are the technical specs

Leviton EVB40-PST Evr-Green 400 EV Charger, 40-Amp, Surface Mount, 25-Foot Cord, Requires 50Amp Circuit

Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Standards and Recommended Practices, including SAE J1772 NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594
Tool-less, "non-permanent" installation also makes it easier to remove and replace or take with you in the event you move
The industry exclusive 40A Charging Station will optimize the charge time for vehicles with onboard chargers larger than 6.6kW
Enclosure is rated NEMA Type 4 Watertight - this rating applies to hard-wired applications only
Input plug on the bottom for surface mount applications
Preferred EVSE supplier for the Toyota RAV4 EV

Email me at [email protected] for pictures. Would like $300 OBO. Local pickup in Las Vegas would be much easier than shipping.

Before I started building OpenEVSE's I had a Leviton 16A EVSE for my 2012 Leaf. It was a very reliable no frills unit. At Brad's price this is a good deal.

Back