Cargo covers?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnolddeleon

Anyone tried the aftermarket OEM covers that are about $70 on eBay versus about $100 (after shipping) for the Toyota part from oempartworld.com?

arnold

Never tried a aftermarket, but I ended up picking up a OEM on E-bay. There are good deals to be had if you're patient enough for a new or like new on the bay.

I got a cargo cover (aka Tonneau cover) for free from the dealer as part of the negotiated deal for purchasing my RAV4 EV. It's for a regular RAV4, but fits without problems on my EV.

I purchased the cargo cover with part number PT73142090 for $88 from Toyota OEM Part World. It fits perfectly in my RAV4 EV and it hides stuff under the cover very well.

If I were to do it again, I would probably just buy a aftermarket one. The Toyota one does not seem that great a quality. A few times now it got stuck when I try to pull it out.

fusiondynamics said:
If I were to do it again, I would probably just buy a aftermarket one. The Toyota one does not seem that great a quality. A few times now it got stuck when I try to pull it out.

+ 1
and i thought i'm the only one having issues.
same thing, it get stuck easily. it's hard to pull out.
i dismissed it thinking, maybe because it was new.

Back