BC2BC-2015 Mexico 2 Canada, Sep 13-20, 2015

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So since the Rav4 has an EPA range over 100 miles, it will be competing with the Tesla and going on that route? That seems like a significant disadvantage. Maybe I just don't understand the rules clearly.

Due to popular demand, Impromptu Entrants can join in at Stage Overnight locations in the rally. For 2014, they are Long Beach, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle.

1) Your car must be all-electric.
2) Your vehicle leaves last, after all the registered rally participants.
3) You cannot earn points, prizes, awards, or benefit from sponsor supplied bits and services.
4) You cannot interfere, or aid, any other participant. No blocking or holding charging stations for others.
5) The total number of Impromptu Entrants may be limited, without notice.
6) Impromptu Entrants will be assigned a three digit rally number in sequential order.
7) You must preregister with your starting and ending points

Our Stages will be:

STAGE I - August 10, 2014 - 641 miles MINIMUM - Long Beach, California area start
STAGE II - August 12, 2014 - 637 miles MINIMUM - San Francisco, California area start
STAGE III - August 15, 2014 - 173 miles MINIMUM - Portland, Oregon area start
STAGE IV - August 16, 2014 - 140 miles MINIMUM - Seattle, Washington area start
Rally End- August 17, 2014 -------------------- Vancouver, British Columbia

Total MINIMUM miles - 1592

Stage Overnight Points for BC2BC-2014

STAGE I - Long Beach, California, August 9-10, 2014, meet at 8am, leave at 12 noon

STAGE II - San Francisco, California, August 11-12, 2014, meet at 8am, leave at 9am

STAGE III - Portland, Oregon, August 14-15, 2014, meet at 1pm, leave at 2pm

STAGE IV - Seattle, Washington, August 15-16, 2014, meet at 8am, leave at 9am

END ------- Vancouver, British Colombia, August 16-17, 2014, end

Any updates on when and how will we be able to register? Will there be an entry fee or anything like that?

My GF and I are excited to participate in the entire rally in the RAV4. I'm originally from Vancouver and have done the drive from LA in various ICE cars a number of times. Have always wanted to do it in an EV and this is the perfect opportunity.

DevinL said:
Any updates on when and how will we be able to register? Will there be an entry fee or anything like that?

My GF and I are excited to participate in the entire rally in the RAV4. I'm originally from Vancouver and have done the drive from LA in various ICE cars a number of times. Have always wanted to do it in an EV and this is the perfect opportunity.

To register, just send a note from the contact page at:

http://www.AllElectricVehicleRally.org

One small change; we will be starting on Saturday night, Aug 9.

There will be an entry fee this year to offset graphics, vehicle tracking, support, and the launch party in Long Beach.

The BC2BC-2015 All Electric Vehicle Rally will be held during the National Plug-In Week.

The official start:

National Drive Electric Week Event - Los Angeles

Day: Sunday, September 13, 2015
Time: 11:00 am
South Lawn behind the Natural History Museum
Bill Robertson Lane between Expo Blvd. and MLK
Los Angeles, CA 90037

Tony Williams
3rd Annual Rally Organizer
BC2BC-2015 All Electric Vehicle Rally
3000 Miles from Mexico to Canada and return
September 13, 2015 until September 20, 2015
www.AllElectricVehicleRally.org
www.Facebook.com/groups/AllElectricVehicleRally

TonyWilliams said:
The BC2BC-2015 All Electric Vehicle Rally will be held during the National Plug-In Week.
BC2BC AllElectricVehicleRally.org Event https://www.Facebook.com/groups/AllElectricVehicleRally

I don't have a FB account (and definitely don't want to) but it seems without it I can't see it.

I have no problem seeing one of my local news sources on FB: https://www.facebook.com/kvtanews without a login.
Is that something that you can open up for people without a FB account ?

Back