Group Buy on "Powered by Tesla" License Plate Frames

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's definitely not too late, anyone can still join. We have at least 10 so I'm going to stop updating the first post with names.

I spoke with the seller today and they are going to work on a prototype and send me an image of it. Once I get it I'll post it here so you all can see it before you order.

They will be giving us a promo code that will give us the plate frame for $15.99 plus shipping.

Update: Here is the plate frame. Looks good right!?

ED3BA9C7-C4C4-4A60-B9C7-33C782664DDD_zpsk8yxdioq.png

You can now order the item. Here is the email I just received from the seller.

"Ok, well just be sure to check with everyone else before we get going on this. :)

What we've actually done is create a "hidden" product in the store. The general public can't see the product by browsing through our store, but you can get to it by going to the following link:

http://www.evplates.com/product.asp?itemid=35.

Go to that link, add that product to your cart, and then complete the checkout process. Easy and no coupons involved.

Thanks again and we look forward to doing business with your group"

Buy away! I am about to buy 2, one for the front one for the back. :)

No problem guys. I am just really glad it all worked out. I am happy to hear that you guys are getting your orders in.

I asked them how long they would keep the page active for and they said it would be only active for the 10 orders I told them about but that they could leave it open longer if more buyers. I assume there will be more people interested now that we have an image of the plate. Regardless, get your orders in as soon as possible because this is going to be a limited run at this price.

The frame will remain on their site until orders stop. :)

"Actually, if you have a group where you have new members coming in all the time, we can leave this hidden product on our site indefinitely, as long as we continue to get sales from it. Once it gets to the point where it's gone several months without any additional orders, then we may remove it, but as long as there is interest and orders for this plate, we'll leave it available on our site for your group members to purchase. Would that work ok for your group? :)"

Back