water leak on passenger side front

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evbuddy

Has any one have water leak on passenger side front on RAV4 EV?

I had it couple of times when it rained and car was parked outside. There was some water pooling up on allweather floor mat. The water seems to be dripping from the panel underneath the glove box.

Took it to the dealer at the first occurrence and they inspected and found nothing.

I've got a water leak - driver's side. It's pretty major, I thought at first it was rain, but I think now that it's AC. Leaks from the center console. Took it to the dealer and they said because we have more than 25K miles on the car it's not covered under warranty. I haven't tried to pull it apart to figure out what the problem is. will update once I do.

aramps said:
I've got a water leak - driver's side. It's pretty major, I thought at first it was rain, but I think now that it's AC. Leaks from the center console. Took it to the dealer and they said because we have more than 25K miles on the car it's not covered under warranty. I haven't tried to pull it apart to figure out what the problem is. will update once I do.

Sounds like a manufacture defect to me, isn't it bumper to bumper 3 year warranty and extra for the battery and drive train?

Yeah, I've found this dealer (Toyota of Marin) to be less than perfect. Normally one would think an opportunity to bill Toyota for warrantied work would be a no brainer but...

They just failed to call me to tell me that the battery not only needed but had been replaced after multiple calls telling me "they have no idea what the problem is and are waiting for Toyota to tell them what to do" - I've been renting a car because of the timing of the car being towed in.

Back