Owners list and their vins

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! More charts to come soon. Going to do charts for the common problem fields. Also working on a form for supplying updates. To come later this week.

There were a lot of new owners last month, myself included. Dont forget to check out our spreadsheet and enter your info. Lets get these beauties logged!

I've added some new calculations, including average daily mileage and total miles logged. The owner's registry has now logged more than a HALF MILLION RAV4 EV miles!

Great information !

I was wondering about how many miles we averaged as a group. I wonder if the Tesla owners have similar averages?

Thanks for putting this together

Kohler Controller said:
How do we update it without filling out the New Form again?

If you know how to work with excel docs you can go directly to the google doc (which is pretty much the same).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

jimbo69ny said:
Kohler Controller said:
How do we update it without filling out the New Form again?

If you know how to work with excel docs you can go directly to the google doc (which is pretty much the same).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Yeah, or if you're not comfortable with that you can PM me and I can make the change. I'm working on an updates-only form but just haven't found the time to finish it yet. This semester has been crazy for me (20 units, my fault) but only 6 weeks left woohoo!

jimbo69ny said:
I just added the option to state if you have a jdemo or not.

End of lease units are NOT taken back by Toyota for parts.
I started the thread because technician at DCH toyota of Oxnard (socal) swore they did that.
A couple of months later I found my returned VIN rav4ev had been sold out-of-state.
So it went through an auction and was "normally" sold by Toyota.
Please remove all the comments in that spreadsheet.
It is not accurate

I Just added my car. 1988. Anyone know who owned it between 39K and 69K miles? No Toyota service info in that time. Came from Longo Toyota originally, and possibly the second owner bought it there too.

Back