Feedback on Lease Deal (Blizzard Pearl)

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

49erRAV

Hi All!

This is the deal I received on my RAV4 EV:

$51,280 MSRP
$48,200 selling price
36 mo/unlimited lease
$17,928 residual/.00001 MF
------------------------
$427 base payment (before taxes)
$468 monthly payment with $0 drive off (35 payments)

What incentive are you getting? $17500/$18050?

The numbers don't seem to include the acquisition fee of around $885.

The lease numbers are better than I got, so just take it before they all go! :)

Assume 0 out of pocket down (you still get state 2500 additional rebate), you should grab the deal. It's a great deal.

@49erRAV
Let's us know how your transction turns out. I assume you are in the Bay area. Which dealership did you made the deal with, etc...?

Thanks for all the comments. True $0 drive off. Payments will end up being $466 as my tax rate was inputted 0.5% short of what it actually is (9.5%). Will post back once papers are signed (most likely tomorrow AM).

Any other gotchas I should be aware of? Excessive wear and tear plan worth getting at cost?

rickrides said:
Make sure to have them turn off the reverse beeper.

Thanks, hopefully the seatbelt beeps too. I read the thread where users were using techstream to do it themselves. I'm coming from a prius and was successful using an elm237 bluetooth adapter to do it myself. Has anyone done this?

49erRAV said:
Excessive wear and tear plan worth getting at cost?
Good chance RAV4-EV will be worth more than the residual so most likely you will be selling it yourself or continue driving.

smkettner said:
49erRAV said:
Excessive wear and tear plan worth getting at cost?
Good chance RAV4-EV will be worth more than the residual so most likely you will be selling it yourself or continue driving.

Thanks! Exactly what I was thinking. I opted out of this coverage.

Back