There's Still New Rav4 Evs Out There!

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosier

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...a "New" Rav4 Ev shows up looking for a home!

Toyota San Francisco has a "New" 2014 Blizzard Pearl for sale only $50,455 Vin: 2T3YL4DV4EW003171

http://www.sftoyota.com/new/Toyota/2014-Toyota-RAV4+EV-111d13d90a0a00e03e3c79010961ee3c.htm

Could this be the last "New" Rav4 Ev in existance? Makes you wonder how many more might be lurking in Dealership Warehouses
waiting to be pulled out and advertised as the last new Rav4 Ev in California...hurry up and pay full price before its gone!!!

According to Cars.com, Wondries Toyota has #3351 with exterior color "Ash". Their listings frequently had impossible information in them like exterior colors that don't exist, but this one at least appears to have a valid VIN number.

I wonder how many miles. I assume it is a demonstrator vehicle.
Where is the lease incentive? :(

smkettner said:
I wonder how many miles. I assume it is a demonstrator vehicle.
Where is the lease incentive? :(

Absolutely nothing from Toyota! They are done, done, done with EVs.

RAV4 EV isn't on their website.

Dealer is really screwed on these cars because there will be no incentive from Toyota and no way for them to discount the car.

The margin on these cars was very slim.

It's a new Rav4 Ev. Only 8 miles on the car. SF Toyota is offering a huge discount. $100 off MSRP! $51,205

The sad thing is they'll probably get asking price. Some Goggle or Twitter idiot will buy it for the tax
credit and then sell it to Carmax a year later when their Model X gets built. Carmax will sell it to someone on the
Eastcoast who will complain incessantly on how they can't get any service. Sound familiar?

Meanwhile I'm waiting for the Mirai to come out because Toyota promises me Hydrogen is the next big step in
automotive evolution.

I thought they new car dealers were not allowed to sell a new car that is pending a recall?

miimura said:
drdoug said:
I thought they new car dealers were not allowed to sell a new car that is pending a recall?
Yes, there is now a "Stop Sale" on any new RAV4 EVs that may be out there.

Interesting how virtually all the cars were sold prior to the recall announcement.

It also makes sense why they had to list the "new" cars for the government.

Back