Considering buying a used RAV4 EV (out of state)

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TWO SEPARATE RAV4 EVs AVAILABLE

WILL DELIVER ANYWHERE

TonyWilliams (((at))) QuickChargePower (((daught))) com

FOR SALE OR LEASE TRANSFER:

Pearl White - 23,000 miles

CA license - "QCPOWER" paid until Jan 2016
White HOV stickers (not affixed to body)

$39,500 or $9,500 and assume lease of approximately $500 monthly until Jan 2017. Option to buy at end of lease for approximately $18,000.

VIN # 2T3 YL4 DV5 EW 002496

Unlimited mileage lease, currently 23,000 miles

NEW TESLA MOTOR ASSEMBLY
NEW TESLA ONBOARD CHARGER

* JdeMO, for DC quick charging at CHAdeMO public stations
* JESLA, the 40 amp J1772 premium portable charge solution
* JLong, the 40 amp J1772 premium extension cable

FOR SALE:

Pearl White - 53,000 miles

$35,000

VIN # 2T3 YL4 DV3 CW 001134

CA license - "EVRAV4" paid until Nov 2015
White HOV stickers (not affixed to body)

* Michelin Defender tires, 90,000 mile warranty @ 40,000 miles
* Toyota Platinum Warranty, 7 years - 125,000 miles

EVERY TESLA POWERTRAIN PRODUCT REPLACED EXCEPT BATTERY & CHARGER
Heater replaced

THIS CAR COMPLETED BC2BC-2013 ALL ELECTRIC VEHICLE RALLY, WITH DECAL STILL ON HOOD

* JdeMO, for DC quick charging at CHAdeMO public stations
* JESLA, the 40 amp J1772 premium portable charge solution
* JLong, the 40 amp J1772 premium extension cable

Absolutely love the Pearl White look. How come you are selling both? Are you moving on to another EV project?

Do you know if Toyota lets you do a clean lease transfer, or does your name stay on the paperwork (which is a problem with Nissan leases)? I'm wondering if I do decide to give up the car at the end of the lease, if I have to ship it back to CA.

amped up said:
Absolutely love the Pearl White look. How come you are selling both? Are you moving on to another EV project?

Do you know if Toyota lets you do a clean lease transfer, or does your name stay on the paperwork (which is a problem with Nissan leases)? I'm wondering if I do decide to give up the car at the end of the lease, if I have to ship it back to CA.

Selling because I don't need three of one car. I ordered a Tesla Model S-70D Saturday.

You're definitely are NOT going to turn it it for under $18,000 residual, so the lease return doesn't apply. Actually, if you want to turn it in 19-20 months from now, I'll happily buy it back from you for he residual and put an extra $500 in your pocket for your troubles.

I WILL PUT THAT IN WRITING

UPDATE:

I have to call them and ask them to send transfer documents. Then I send that to the new buyer and they (you) have to qualify.

Back