Rav4 EV for sale, POST HERE ONLY

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to PM Amped Up, but he does not accept PM's. I am willing to transfer the lease, but it takes some effort. Lease is up in August of 2016.

Never understood anyone getting more than one of these in light of the issues raised early on. You and "Groundspeed" have definitely tested and gotten the most out of them. I love mine. It seems hopefully that we are on the edge of cars with larger ranges. Now don't forget to pay the State back its prorated share :mrgreen:

Selling my 2013 RAV4 EV. It has just under 39k miles. Color is white pearl. Asking $28k. I'm the original owner. The only problem we've had is with the heater, which never worked, and was replaced shortly after we purchased the car.

VIN: 2T3YL4DV7DW00164

Selling my 2012 Pearl White RAV4 EV, VIN2T3YL4DV7CW001170, 28,562 miles.

Selling for:
$29,000 with Leviton 240/40 removable wall charger (original charger spec'ed by Toyota)
$28,000 without charger

I would prefer to sell this to a forum member who is already very familiar with this vehicle. Also, would prefer to sell to someone in the Bay Area, California. Selling due to Tesla Model S purchase.

I have added additional accessories to the base RAV4 EV, including:
- mud guards (Toyota OEM)
- cargo cover (Toyota OEM)
- WeatherTech cargo liner
- WeatherTech front floor liners
- Canvasback Canvas Jacket (for back of rear seat)

PM or email me if you have interest.

Woody

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7073.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

2013 RAV4-EV VIN 2T3YL4DV6DW001677, roughly 30,500 miles on it.

This car is a insurance company total; I've bought the salvage and would like to sell it to someone who can fix it. Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, in
Santa Cruz County, California. It will come with a California SALVAGE title.

The car drives and charges fine; you could pick it up and drive it home (we'll have to try to tape or bypass the rear-door open switch or you'll be listening to the chime). No apparently damage to any electronics, but it took a good clocking in the rear. The door frame is 1/2" narrower than a comparable car at mid-level, and the rear bumper support rails may have been slightly twisted by the trailer hitch receiver bending inward. This distortion put two wrinkles in the right-rear quarter panel (the left is fine). The inside of the car is littered with glass; some of it may have gone down the A/C vents on the dash. The body shop has disassembled the rear interior for access to make a repair estimate, but all the parts should be included (loose).

I'm looking for quick sale to try to keep this car on the road. I think it is a good candidate for repair. I will entertain any offers over $11,000. Available for inspection in Santa Cruz. Please do NOT contact me through the forum, but email directly to Adelman and-then-an-at-sign Adelman and-a-period COM.

Mod edit: resized image

Still available:

FOR SALE:

Pearl White - 53,000 miles

$27,000

VIN # 2T3 YL4 DV3 CW 001134

CA license - "EVRAV4" paid until Nov 2015
White HOV stickers (not affixed to body)

Non-smoker, garage, no accident or significant body damage history (dings)

* Michelin Defender tires, 90,000 mile warranty @ 40,000 miles
* Toyota Platinum Warranty, 7 years - 125,000 miles

EVERY TESLA POWERTRAIN PRODUCT REPLACED EXCEPT BATTERY & CHARGER
Heater replaced

THIS CAR COMPLETED BC2BC-2013 ALL ELECTRIC VEHICLE RALLY, WITH DECAL STILL ON HOOD

Available with:
* JdeMO, for DC quick charging at CHAdeMO public stations
* JESLA, the 40 amp J1772 premium portable charge solution
* JLong, the 40 amp J1772 premium extension cable

sqwalker said:
If anyone is interested, I am selling my 2014 RAV EV. It only has 11,000 miles, Cobalt Blue, and is in perfect looking and running condition. I have had no issue with my RAV EV, so no service has ever been done besides the scheduled tire rotation at each 5k miles.

I'm asking $32,000 for it or you can do a lease takeover along with 4k cash. I'm currently leasing it for $432/month.

If anyone is interested, please PM me back ASAP.

Darren

You may want to mention a city.

Retired and buying an Airstream for many new adventures, so we need to sell our beloved EV to make room for the new F-150. Just under 27k miles with the only issue being some motor hum. I've taken it to Carson Toyota for the "hum", and they state it's within specifications, the same BS some others on this forum have been hearing. I've had a nice trailer hitch installed for carrying bicycles, and it will remain on the vehicle. There is one small dent on the rear door, and some minor scratches. Brand spankin' new tires. Folks, I'm offering this vehicle for a great price of $23,000. I have a zero percent loan from Toyota financial with around 19k left on the tab, so maybe the buyer could take over the loan? I really haven't researched if this is possible, though. I'm in Corona del Mar (Newport Beach), give me a holler and come by to take a gander at the car! Joe 949-939-1144

For sale -- 2012 RAV4-EV, blue, with 31,600 miles. This was my personal car until it was rear-ended last May. My insurance company totaled it at my request, and the salvage went to the body shop it was at. The car has been repaired and is now available for sale. It required a new rear door and bumper, and some straightening of the door frame. There was a minor buckle on the right-rear quarter panel, but it ended up being a paintless repair after the straightening. Repaired with new OEM parts (door, etc). Photographs of the damage available (from me) on request.

If you're interested in the car, the asking price is $21,900. Note that it comes with a California Salvage Title, due to the prior declaration of a total, but the car really wasn't that heavily damaged. It is pristine now.

Contact Jim Keener of Keener Auto Body, (831) 320-0801.

Looking to transfer the lease / sell my 2014 RAV4 EV. Top notch condition, 15k miles, EV Traction Motor Assembly software update done recently. Lease comes with unlimited mileage for next 24 months if anyone interested in lease transfer. Hard decision to part from the vehicle that gives 120+ miles on normal charge / 140+ miles on extended charge but my daily commute had reduced considerably with new job and hence looking for a suitable buyer for lease transfer / outright purchase. If anyone interested, please mail me at [email protected] . Thanks.

Cross-posting from Craigslist. The vehicle is located in the SF Bay Area. Lease assumption at $399 + tax with ulimited miles. Maturity date in August 2017. Net payoff as of this writing is $26,900 and the vehicle has 24,500 miles on the odometer. Trouble free - all maintenance done at Toyota Walnut Creek. Please respond to the Craigslist ad or send email to sfernandes1222 at gmail.com.

2014 Toyota RAV4 EV 4dr SUV - $26,900 in Danville / San Ramon, CA.

What does it cost you to return the car early? You leave the next driver with not many miles under warranty, so they either need to buy an extended warranty or pay for any needed repairs through the end of the lease.

surfingslovak said:
Cross-posting from Craigslist. The vehicle is located in the SF Bay Area. Lease assumption at $399 + tax with ulimited miles. Maturity date in August 2017. Net payoff as of this writing is $26,900 and the vehicle has 24,500 miles on the odometer. Trouble free - all maintenance done at Toyota Walnut Creek. Please respond to the Craigslist ad or send email to sfernandes1222 at gmail.com.

2014 Toyota RAV4 EV 4dr SUV - $26,900 in Danville / San Ramon, CA.

Back