Toyota’s Hybrid RAV4 Is a Middle Finger to Battery EVs

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airton

Let's give them the finger back by keeping our cars on the road until they rot :)

http://www.wired.com/2015/11/toyotas-hybrid-rav4-is-a-middle-finger-to-battery-evs/

That's an article that wouldn't get a passing grade in Freshman Journalism class. I think the title would be more correct with "I get paid 25c/word and I need enough money for my electric bill."

... if you want to take the carbon out of driving, the ease of use that comes with hydrogen is compelling.
Except that most of they hydrogen that will be used will have generated large amounts of CO2 during natural gas reforming.

Thanks for sharing. I posted some wonderful comments to irritate the Hydrogen fracking fanatics and let everyone know that my hope is Toyota will realize what stupid losers they are acting like to not bulid EVs and that if they dont quickly change their tune they should go out of business for their anti EV stance. I wont buy another Toyot and I like to let Toyota know how they turned me, a loyal Toyota owner having owned 5 Toyotas, into a Toyota hater because of their anti EV stance and pathetic anti EV and nonsensical pro lemonade for fuel bullshit Hydrogen ads. The article was super weak in its facts, however, Toyota has given the middle finger to EV's and earned my disgust and lack of respect.

Back