Highest Mileage Gen 2 RAV4 EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry_in_Seattle

What is the highest odometer reading (mileage) for a 2012-2014 RAV4 EV?
I saw in another post someone talking about getting a new motor at 80,000 miles.

Anyone have more miles than that on their car? And anyone want to offer up a guess what the record will be on 12/31/2016?

We are at 39K after 15 months, so we should be up there when ready to return the car.

My 2013 is waiting for a new charger at the dealer otherwise it would have passed 56k this week.
My wife's 2014 has about 16k; so total miles about 72,000 (would be 4000 miles higher if we had JdeMo before two trips to LA and SD that we ended up taking in ICE cars) ... still not too close to Bassman's 80,000 miles. I think we'd need a Uber or Lyft driver to beat his record :D

Mileage is one thing... what about battery stats?? :?

How about some full 100% charges and battery disconnects pics?

Maybe not the best during winter.. but I know mine is at 46k and change and I'm down 8miles from new so far...

Not bad

68,000 miles 9.6% degradation 132/146. Extended charge. 48 degree weather. Hope this means next spring or summer it will be able to hold a little more.

JasonA said:

Maybe not the best during winter.. but I know mine is at 46k and change and I'm down 8miles from new so far...

Not bad

We will have to wait for warm weather in much of the country.

2014 .... I am at 77,000 miles... new motor at around 25,000, no major issues since. Need to replace my original tires... I drive mainly freeway 100 miles per day, charge extended every night, drive 80mph.... I usually avg 20 miles left when I get home...haven't lost that much capacity, went from maybe 125-130 range to now around 115-120.

Will have to return the car doesn't make sense to buy it with this many miles when I could buy someone else'a off lease.

JasonA said:

Not bad

This!

And I have a 2014 Rav4 EV with 40,098 miles; second owner.

-edit- misunderstood lol

53,600 miles all original no problems 2012 white rav, just new tires and some new coolant. Have not done degradation test yet but I can make it the 95 miles up to Big Bear lake with about 12 miles spare at a full charge and 129 miles into Palm Springs with 29 miles spare on full charge. Different amount of vertical in both scenarios as Big Bear lake is at 6500 feet. On highway I'm usually getting 3.9 miles per kwhr on the gauge, so guessing full capacity is 158/3.9 = 40.5 kWhr full capacity or roughly 3% degradation on pack using Palm Springs trek data.

Steve
2012 White Rav #1111

Back