New Owner

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyTesla

Hello, I purchased a 2013 RAV4 EV in February 2017. Like most people here, I absolutely love it! Unlike most people here I live on the East coast. North Carolina to be specific. The vehicle was turned in at the end of its lease to a dealer in Charleston, SC. I believe it was previously owned/leased by a member called Charlestonleafer. Vehicle #2227. I signed up for the Safety Connect and tested it as a non-emergency connection and was able to communicate with an operator. I have not been able to get the Entunes APP to work with any of the remote selections (Find My Vehicle, Charge Management, Remote Climate). I have done all of the resets on the phone and updates to the APP (Iphone 5S, Iphone SE and tried a friends Android on a Note 4). Still no luck. I have an open case with Thorn at Toyota. The local dealer has never seen one of these. Going back Wednesday to have them speak with a Service/Field Rep. If anyone can think of other suggestions that might help, I would be most appreciative. I've been driving a 1952 Willys Station wagon for the last 20 years for my clock repair business, but this car is a blast to drive.

Thanks,
Todd

What can you see on the Plug-In/EV Apps page at the MyEntune.com web site? That is where you go to activate the Entune service with your SafetyConnect Contract ID.

If you can't get it working from the above web site, open a case with the Entune department at the Toyota Customer Experience Center by calling 1-800-331-4331

Back