rav4 ev (outside USA)

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madalabeeh

Hello everybody
I am new to this forum
I live in Jordan (middle east )
I joined your forum to have some answers concerning my plan to buy electric rav4
the cars here is used cars brought from USA, with mileage between 15 to 75 thousand mile
the main issue is the maintenance and the spare part together with qualified persons for the maintenance
Asking people whom works and maintains electric cars leaf for example, they said spare part are usually second hand
which can be found in salvage cars or in the junk yard, also they said that the main part of the electric car namely the drive train and charging circuit together with the Battery are rarely happens to fail.
I need your advice and help as an experts and users of rav4 ev
my other alternative is kia soul ev which seems to have a future in the next few years

thanks in advance
(sorry for my English )

There is already at least one 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EV in Jordan.

The forum is full of the issues with the car. What I can offer is a prepurchase inspection prior to shipment overseas.

We have shipped (or are in the process of shipping) 3 of the RAV4 EVs to foreign countries in this past month alone.

We can also outfit your RAV4 with our JdeMO fast charging system to use at local CHAdeMO charging stations.

People in the Facebook group say that there are already 4 or 5 RAV4 EV in Jordan due to the 70% tax on ICE cars. They have been brought in by some individuals and some dealers/importers. If I was buying from a dealer, I would discuss their ability and willingness to source used/salvage parts for the car. I would also ask if they have acquired the repair documentation unique to this car.

Back