Battery BMS EEPROM

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stradivaria

Hi,
Did anybody experience with W023 fault code in BMS system? It looks like the fault is about contractors. By Tesla, I know it is a special procedure to erase it.
So, I decided to go another way. I took the battery down, read data from EEPROM. So, now I need data from another BMS, does anybody read it before and could share it with me, if it is clean, without faults... :)

Raimondas

The BMS_w023 fault code is for the contactors opening due to hardware overcurrent; have you addressed this problem?

While this is a valid Tesla fault code, it is not listed as a fault code for the Rav4 EV. What vehicle do you have?

hokiematt said:
The BMS_w023 fault code is for the contactors opening due to hardware overcurrent; have you addressed this problem?

While this is a valid Tesla fault code, it is not listed as a fault code for the Rav4 EV. What vehicle do you have?

Hi, yes, know what kind of fault it is :) the question is, how to erase it from the memory? It does not disappear after replacing contractors. I already reprogrammed BMS with other SW from another car, but it transfers his faults :)

I have Toyota RAV 4 EV

hokiematt said:
Alert Code BMS_w023 on RAV4EV a'14
w0023.png

Image of bad connector
file.php

Back