For sale: 2012 Toyota RAV4 EV with new JdeMO fast charger

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhopkins

****Hopefully this private seller note may be of help to someone looking for a RAV4 EV*****

******CAR SOLD***********

I am selling my 2012 Toyota RAV4 EV with only 44k miles. I am the original owner. Non-smoker.

This car seats 5. Has great cargo space and visibility. Drives great. Good stereo with bluetooth and available full-time 3G connection Entune remote-monitoring with app.

The original charger has been recently replaced and added a new, fast JdeMO charger (from Quick Charge Power in San Diego). The EV has a range over 120 miles and charges in 30 minutes. The Tesla battery system, motor and car recently checked. This car charges with level 3 fast CHAdeMO stations everywhere; with level 2 charging stations everywhere and at home; slow charge also with level 1 regular household outlets and the included Toyota charge cable.

New 12 60ah Group 24F battery. Average condition premium tires. Clean title. WeatherTech floor and cargo mats. Includes Toyota cargo net and Toyota cargo cover. Quiet motor. Two smart remote keys.

I purchased the car new in May, 2013.

This car is all electric. No gas or emissions. Low maintenance. Fun to drive.

$ 17,500. three-10 80946 zero five

There is warranty on the new CHAdeMO charger and newly replaced Level 2 charger.
No Platinum Warranty.

Back