Navigation

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm highly skeptical that this navigation data applies to our generation, partly because the update is by CD, and partly because the picture shows an older model navigation unit. There are other sites where you can purchase the latest nav data, but you need to know the Generation number (1-8) applicable to the unit. Does anyone know for sure what Gen our navigation unit is?

I have US maps now, but want to install the latest European maps if I can, as I'm moving back to the UK later this year.

Jonathan_UK said:
I'm highly skeptical that this navigation data applies to our generation, partly because the update is by CD, and partly because the picture shows an older model navigation unit. There are other sites where you can purchase the latest nav data, but you need to know the Generation number (1-8) applicable to the unit. Does anyone know for sure what Gen our navigation unit is?

I have US maps now, but want to install the latest European maps if I can, as I'm moving back to the UK later this year.

Before you go, please stop by our shop this summer some time for a free software update on JdeMO™.

Tony, been meaning to come by but wasn't sure if you had the software update ready for the 50+ KW stations.

I posted the Toyota and Denso part numbers on the other navigation unit thread.

Please can someone post the generation number of the navigation unit, if they know it?

Jonathan_UK said:
Tony, been meaning to come by but wasn't sure if you had the software update ready for the 50+ KW stations.

I posted the Toyota and Denso part numbers on the other navigation unit thread.

Please can someone post the generation number of the navigation unit, if they know it?

Yes, all JdeMO™ units shipped since January 1, 2019 are compliant with >50kW chargers. We won’t have our “final” update until summer 2019.

Just bring the car by prior to going overseas.

Back