Driver heated seat not heating

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cashcow

So here we go.

It is not heating up and I suffer from cold ass syndrome so it would be nice to get it fixed. I have the Toyota Platinum warranty until late 2022 and now I am wishing I picked up an extra 2 years for it. Do you guys know if the heated seat mechanisms are covered? Or is it one of those wear and tare items that are not covered? Will have to add this to my list of problems with the Rav. Love the Rav though.

Passenger seat heating works and it is plenty warm so in the meantime I am putting some millage on it when ever possible. Gotta balance things out around here.

IDK if it is covered. Id assume it wasnt but I really dont know. Call a dealer to find out.

Where are you located? It would probably be cheaper to find a replacement seat with a working heater than to go to a dealer. Call a dealer for a quote though.

I live in la CA. Called dealership but they were closed. So you are saying that there is a good chance that the heated seats are not covered? Jesus that is bad News for my ass! Would love to make it right hand drive to get some practice with that :). Joking aside that is a big bummer
Now why is it not covered? I guess heavy asses invalidate the warranty there. problem is next thing to go down is the danzo heater because now it is going to get a work out. Mr danzo is covered right?

Back