Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: New California Corridor Fast Chargers Installed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 am 

Chargepoint's Baker site is now under construction. EVgo already has 6 chargers about a block away, this will make a total of 10. Vegas should be pretty easy after this one and Yermo go live.

https://www.plugshare.com/location/184723

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 am 

A couple new corridor charging sites are available now.

One new corridor is the northern route to Yosemite on Highway 120. There is a site in Oakdale and at Rush Creek Lodge. Those two sites make Tuolumne Meadows reachable from the Bay Area with fast chargers.

Plugshare - Oakdale Public Parking
Plugshare - Rush Creek Lodge
Also in that area there are two coming soon in Groveland and Oakhurst. All of these are ChargePoint CEC grant sites from the Interregional Corridors grant.

One new site on I-5:
Plugshare - Walmart Patterson (EA)

2012 Shoreline Blue #1462 w/JdeMO | 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR | 4.32kW Motech/Enphase PV Solar + 2x Powerwall 2 AC| Leviton EVB40 40A & Jesla Home Charging | 2015 e-Golf LE (returned)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm 

It looks like there's a new Chargepoint site in Oakhurst as well that is just about to come online as well.

Plugshare - Vons Shopping Center

This location would help anyone going to Yosemite from the south via the southern entrance on SR41.

There's still nothing on SR41 between Fresno and SLO though so that makes driving the RAV4 from SLO to Yosemite challenging.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:05 pm 

swogee wrote:
It looks like there's a new Chargepoint site in Oakhurst as well that is just about to come online as well.

Plugshare - Vons Shopping Center

This location would help anyone going to Yosemite from the south via the southern entrance on SR41.

There's still nothing on SR41 between Fresno and SLO though so that makes driving the RAV4 from SLO to Yosemite challenging.

Yes, one or more of the future sites in Shandon (CalTrans), Kettleman City (CalTrans), and Lemoore (ChargePoint) would be necessary for an easy trip from SLO to the Yosemite area.

2012 Shoreline Blue #1462 w/JdeMO | 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR | 4.32kW Motech/Enphase PV Solar + 2x Powerwall 2 AC| Leviton EVB40 40A & Jesla Home Charging | 2015 e-Golf LE (returned)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:49 pm 

Looks like Electrify America has started work on two sites along 395 up to Mammoth - Bishop and Coso Junction. I love what EA is doing.

There's also a few key sites on Plugshare that have been mostly complete for months but still not open. Wheeler Ridge on I-5 at the base of the Grapevine and Yermo on I-15 come to mind. I suspect they're waiting for the power company to hook it all up. Frustrating.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:27 am 

geo wrote:
Looks like Electrify America has started work on two sites along 395 up to Mammoth - Bishop and Coso Junction. I love what EA is doing.

There's also a few key sites on Plugshare that have been mostly complete for months but still not open. Wheeler Ridge on I-5 at the base of the Grapevine and Yermo on I-15 come to mind. I suspect they're waiting for the power company to hook it all up. Frustrating.

It also looks like Electrify America has a chance to be the first to close the gap between Salinas and San Luis Obispo 101 too. They have a "coming soon" site in Greenfield. However, those Plugshare entries most likely come from EA's online map, not from actual evidence of construction. However, you never know, Envision Solar could drop their solar+battery+DCFC systems at the Camp Roberts rest stops at any time. I really have to wonder what is taking Recargo so long to get their sites going on the 101 corridor.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:49 pm 

miimura wrote:
geo wrote:

It also looks like Electrify America has a chance to be the first to close the gap between Salinas and San Luis Obispo 101 too. They have a "coming soon" site in Greenfield. However, those Plugshare entries most likely come from EA's online map, not from actual evidence of construction. However, you never know, Envision Solar could drop their solar+battery+DCFC systems at the Camp Roberts rest stops at any time. I really have to wonder what is taking Recargo so long to get their sites going on the 101 corridor.

I just drove up to Mammoth. Checked out the Bishop and Coso Junction Electrify America sites. Coso Junction is nearly complete with 4 stalls. Bishop is also underway, looks like at least 4 stalls there as well. I posted pics to Plugshare.

https://www.plugshare.com/location/190894
https://www.plugshare.com/location/186193

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20