Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: JDapter - Tesla charging for your EV
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:58 pm 

Is there any chance that the picture on the Quickchargepower website can be updated to show the correct JDapter stub product once it becomes available? As they say a picture is worth a thousand words....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:18 am 

Does Tesla mind if other EV vehicles utilize their charging stations, or would they say they are held for purebloods? Perhaps this hasn't come up yet, in light of the fact that there were no connectors for different vehicles, or possibly it won't be an issue on the grounds that the greater part of these charging stations aren't possessed by Tesla in any case that is what it looks like on PlugShare in Georgia). Be that as it may, I surmise Tesla claims the majority of the Superchargers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 am 

[quote="ruchika"]Does Tesla mind if other EV vehicles utilize their charging stations, or would they say they are held for purebloods? Perhaps this hasn't come up yet, in light of the fact that there were no connectors for different vehicles, or possibly it won't be an issue on the grounds that the greater part of these charging stations aren't possessed by Tesla in any case that is what it looks like on PlugShare in Georgia). Be that as it may, I surmise Tesla claims the majority of the Superchargers[/quote]I think it is up to the host. Teslas have no trouble using an adapter on a J1772 connector, likewise I would have no trouble pulling from a Tesla destination charger. Although I would use the J1772 first if available.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:18 pm 

https://shop.quickchargepower.com/JDapt ... PTRSTB.htm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 am 

Ruchika was just quoting this post -> viewtopic.php?p=23797#p23797 by tridub in Aug2016, as cover for trying to post a link to somewhere else, that failed. Spammer.