Rav4 EV for sale, POST HERE ONLY

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling my 2013 blizzard pearl RAV4EV. It's got 47,000 miles on it, is in great condition. It also has a Toyota Platinum 8/125k extended warranty, which is good through September 2021. The car has not had any issues, but of course, if something happens, the warranty should cover it. It's stock, but does come with a Weathertech cargo liner. Let me know if you have any questions on it, can send photos. I'm looking for $19k but open to offers.

wackysoft said:
Forgot to mention, car is located in Encinitas, CA.

If you are considering any car that you purchase for our JdeMO fast charge equipment, this car is 10 miles from our Quick Charge Power world headquarters.

We can also provide our FREE evaluation of the car prior to your purchase.

Here is the craigslist listing if you want to see photos. Would much prefer someone in the community bought it. Open to offers. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6729247092.html

My Rav4 EV is for sale. Has 66,000 miles. The Tesla battery was replaced at 55,000 miles. Has Jdemo. Heater and converter were replaced at about 45k miles (year and a half ago). Has a new Bosch battery. Extended warranty good for a few more years and around 30k more miles. Car also has a 2 inch hitch receiver for bike racks and stuff.
Currently located in Modesto, California.
I do not need a car with this much range and functionality for what I am using it for. (4 mile roundtrip to and from the airport)
Its previous purpose was replaced with a Tesla...

Tony Installed the Jdemo himself. It was removed and put back once by Berkeley Toyota when the Tesla battery was replaced.

I would like to get $19,000 and that includes the extended warranty and include anything I can bundle with the car.
Willing to trade and will even deliver*

*Depends where you are, I'll spend up to a day.

Coming soon: My 2014 Blizzard Pearl RAV4 EV! It has 20,577 miles on it and has been trouble free. It has an 8 year 75k mile platinum warranty that expires on June 19, 2022. That will give you about 3.5 years and 54k miles of complete coverage. I have ordered a Telsa X and hope it will replace both my car and truck.

wackysoft said:
Here is the craigslist listing if you want to see photos. Would much prefer someone in the community bought it. Open to offers. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6729247092.html

Wackysoft, I sent you an email this morning. Is your RAV4 still available?

Selling our beloved 2013 RAV4 EV due to a new job and long commute. 57,100 miles, Shoreline Blue Pearl, excellent condition. Stock plus addition of all-weather floor mats, WeatherTech cargo liner, and 2" hitch for bike rack. Maintenance was done at our local Toyota dealer, most recently in October 2018. We'd had no issues aside from replacing the battery coolant pump back in early 2017. Battery holds charge fine. No JdeMO charger added, since we rarely drove it more than 30-40 miles in a day and charged overnight at home. Listed on Craigslist, but would love for it to go to someone on this forum who will really appreciate this unique vehicle! Located in Marin County near San Francisco. Asking $18,000.

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/go-electric-100-mile-range/6735102315.html

For sale: 2014 Blizzard Pearl RAV4 EV! It has 20,611 miles on it and has been trouble free. It is pristine and has always been garaged. I added a 2" receiver hitch for a bike rack, Toyota mud guards, body side moldings and a new Bosch 12v battery. It has an 8 year 75k mile platinum warranty that expires on June 19, 2022. That will give you about 3.5 years and 54k miles of complete coverage. I have ordered a Tesla Model X. I'm asking $19,000. It will be traded in on 11/23/2018 if nobody wants it.
Rick

SOLD!

smkettner said:
Ok my turn as I will be moving on to another EV soon.

2014, Blue, 64,595 miles (today), good original condition not perfect. No smoking or pets.
No extended warranty or quick charge option. OEM cord was upgraded to L2.
Heater does not seem to work... need to use seat heaters. Everything else is good.

Gateway computer replaced 06-08-2016 at 33,406 miles.
Drive unit replaced about the same time.

First $15,800 takes it.

[email protected]
Still for sale. Close to 68,000 miles now.
Otherwise it will probably be a trade in on the I-Pace.
$14,500

I’m selling my 2012 rav4 ev, 48,000 miles, with jademo
And Toyota platinum used car warranty good until 4/2023 and 99,800
Miles. White, has tow bar, roof rack.
Only flaws are small crack right side of windshield
And nickle sized paint chip on right front fender.

17,500 dollars

SOLD

For Sale =
2014 with 57,800 miles. Has extended warranty through Portfoilio.
Blue exterior color.
Chademo quick charger from quickchargepower.com. fully charges in one hour from 50kwh Chademo stations.
2" tow reciever for towing, bikeracks etc.
All weather floor mats.
$18,000 or best offer.

For sale: 2014 Pearl White with 51K miles, $19K located in San Diego.
In good cosmetic shape, does have a windshield repair and a few nicks in the paint. Interior is also in good shape, with normal wear - Weathertech floor mats have been installed and have protected the OEM mats/carpet. One of the back seats has some indentations from a child car seat that's been in there a few years. Vehicle has never been in any accidents.
Car is currently in service having BOTH the drive motor and traction battery replaced under warranty! You will be receiving a moderately used vehicle with a brand new drivetrain. I don't have the vehicle back yet, but I expect it to have the newer ("rev 1") motor and a brand new battery pack (~120 miles range). Car should be in great shape when the warranty work is complete. I have loved the car, there is still nothing like it on the market (including Model Y).

Back