Rav4 EV for sale, POST HERE ONLY

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling for a friend:
2014 RAV4 EV silver
Just under 64k miles
Toyota 10 year 125,000 mile extended warranty (valid till 05/25/2024)
JDEMO installed

SOLD

TonyWilliams said:
We have several 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EVs for sale in San Diego.
I was wondering if you might have some suggestions on how to look for the Rav4 EVs that you mention are for sale in San Diego. I live in Las Vegas and have tried using the various vehicle search websites as well as just searching on Google. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

80s Jeff said:
TonyWilliams said:
We have several 2012-2014 Toyota RAV4 EVs for sale in San Diego.
I was wondering if you might have some suggestions on how to look for the Rav4 EVs that you mention are for sale in San Diego. I live in Las Vegas and have tried using the various vehicle search websites as well as just searching on Google. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Go direct

https://www.quickchargepower.com/contact

Sadly I have to put my 2012 Blizzard White Rav4EV up for sale.
After 6 years we have had no luck getting charging installed at my office. I am downsizing and moving to a Condo which is proving impossible to get a 220V power drop installed. I am looking to trade for a Jeep TJ Unlimted or $16K with the EVSE.

65K miles
Blizzard White
Curt Hitch
Seat Covers
Toyota Platinum Used Car Extended Warranty
40 AMP Leviton EVSE
Aftermarket rubber floor mats

DU was replaced around 35K miles
Scuff on drivers door from a rogue deer
Seattle Area

Thanks for passing it along. I am going to see if one of the local dealers is willing to trade straight across for Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited. But frankly I would rather sell it to someone in the EV community.

My Silver 2013 Rav4 EV is for sale. It is located in Modesto, CA. 17500

Jdemo is installed.
My previous battery died at 55,000 miles earlier this year. It was replaced under warranty. So New Traction battery.
Heater and DC/DC converter unit was replaced early 2017.
There is a 2" hitch receiver. Not meant to tow stuff, but great for bikes. Yakima Hold Up 2 rack could be sold to you too...
A new, upgraded, Bosch starter battery was installed. I put this in so it can sit at the airport for days and start. Original batteries can't sit for very long.
Car still has a platinum extended warranty. Another ~2 years and ~35k more miles.
No huge dings or dents.

Recently detailed. New Goodyear maxlife assurance tires installed. They are really great!
Most of the big issues with this car have been replaced in the past few years. (heater, traction battery, regular battery). As far as a Rav4 EV goes, this is a pretty good one.
I will show buyer how to fast charge, and go through the common troubleshooting issues.
It has ~67,000 miles right now.
$17,500
you can call me or text me
925 765 5230

Time to get serious on selling my Rav4 EV. I no longer have reliable access to charging so I am going to have to ask for Best Offer and take what I get.
Given the prices being posted for California based Rav4 EVs, I am willing to deal a bit.

Seattle Area
Blizzard White
66K miles
Curt Hitch with wiring
Toyota Platinum Used Car Warranty

Good Michelin LTX tires

Scuff on drivers door

I have 2 Rav4s for sale. Both blue, both located in Central NY. $17,000 and $17,500. Both operate perfectly, have warranties, and one has Jdemo.

Once one sells Ill keep the other. I am offering a buyer a choice. We want to step up to a Model X and keep one of the two Ravs.

[email protected] or PM me for more info.

Wife wants a Tesla!

Time to sell her RAV4EV which is in excellent condition. 2012 with 93k miles. Asking $12.5k

In excellent condition inside and out. Still in remaining transferable Toyota Platinum Warranty to end of this year or 100k miles. A new motor was just installed last month, ready for a long service life. Everything is working as expected for a factory warrantied and maintained vehicle.

Sold!

Blizzard white 2012 Toyota RAV4 EV in Orange County.
37,600 miles, single owner, non-smoker, great shape inside and out.
Aftermarket "JdeMO" high speed charger installed by quickchargepower.com.
New Michelin Defender tires from Costco installed last year.
Onboard vehicle charger replaced in March 2019, and new traction motor installed in May 2019.
Heater does not work and there is a small nick on the windshield and small scuffs on the fender.
Trading it in at the end of this month, dealer is offering $13,000. PM if you have a better offer.

Sad day but all things come to an end. I sold my 2010 Rav4 today. It is headed for Alaska.
Really enjoyed it but moved and have no practical way to keep it charged.

Good luck to all of you.

(6) Toyota RAV4 EVs for sale.

All have JdeMO™ ($3500 kit installed and tested)
All cars sold with fresh 12 volt battery if the battery is over 2 years old.
All cars have new tires, or over 70% tread remaining
All cars have over 50% brakes remaining
All cars have no history of being totaled, flooded, wrecked, etc
All cars can be equipped with trailer hitch (receiver) for small trailer or bike rack
All cars have previously had the California HOV sticker, unless noted

Updated 7 November 2019

1) SOLD $19,900 - 2013 blue 84,000 miles, JdeMO, Weatherbest mats since new, just had motor replacement by QC Charge. Quiet as church mouse: Super, super clean. Rarest color (blue), brand new Michelin Xtour tires from Costco. Mom car, traded for gasoline Toyota SUV (ya, I know...)

2) $18,800 - 2013 pearl white 9X,000 miles, JdeMO, absolutely flawless (owned by elderly couple) with no kids in car. REV1 motor, brand new Pirelli tires. A few very small body nicks and nerfs, but looks near perfect. Very well kept.

3) $14,900 - 2013 silver 6X,000 miles, will have JdeMO, brand new Bridgestone tires, nice overall. Soccer mom car. Noisy motor. Nerf on left rear corner, plus ding in right rear door from hitting something when opened. Several other small nerfs. Estimate $2k to $3k for body work. Motor bearings $3k at QC Charge.

4) SOLD $15,900 - 2012 pearl white 6X,000 miles, JdeMO, trailer hitch with 2” receiver, numerous body “exceptions”. Very solid car, except the nerfs that my 17 year old daughter added. REV1 motor with 3X,000 miles. Estimate $3k body work.

5) $21,000 - 2012 silver, 6X,000 to 8 ,000 miles, will have JdeMO, will have brand new REV1 motor, strong battery. Owned by older couple, sold to me with failed motor.

6) $14,000 - 2012 pearl white 115,000 miles, JdeMO, Michelin Xtour tires with about 10,000 miles, Lower mileage main traction battery (about 30,000 miles), will have super quiet motor. Several nerfs. Black leather seat covers. Estimate $1.5k body work. This is my original RAV4 purchased 7 years ago on Nov 5, 2012

7) SOLD - $23,000 - 2012 silver, 29,000 miles, JdeMO, Weatherbest mats, running boards, NEVER HAD HOV STICKER, eligible for purple HOV sticker good through Jan 2023.

Tony Williams
Founder/ CEO / Product Architect
QC Charge
1780-104 La Costa Meadows Drive
San Marcos, California 92078 USA
[email protected]
http://www.QCcharge.com
Twitter: QCPower
1-760-798-0342 Office M-F, 9-5pm
1-844-EV-PARTS
1-844-387-2787

$18,950.

2012 Silver Rav4 EV with 39,000 miles on the odometer. Babied, garaged car. Works great, no flaws whatsoever. Located in Salt Lake City.

Remaining Toyota platinum warranty through the end of the year.

Sorry to sell my Rav4EV. My favorite EV to date. Lack of charging infrastructure is frustrating my use here in the city.

This Rav4 EV has low mileage. I'm the second owner. Clean carfax. Toyota Platinum warranty through the end of 2020. Tires are in great shape and have 9,000 miles on them. The eventual buyer of this car would like an EV commuter car that is larger than a Leaf, and less expensive than any new SUV EV.

Imported from California. I'm selling it to buy a newer electric car.

Pictures are also in Listing #: 6285941 on ksl.com classified ads for cars.

SOLD

My wife got a new EV and we only have room for 2 cars in our family, so the time has come:

2012 Toyota Rav4 EV, Shoreline Blue Pearl, $18,000
-Single owner, very good condition, 88,500 miles
-8 year/125,000 mile Platinum Warranty good through May 2021
-Michelin Defender tires, decent tread remaining
-Body very good shape, one small parking lot ding in rear passenger door
-Drive Unit replaced and is silent

Extras:
-JdeMO
-2” hitch
-Spare tire and jack
-Cargo tonneau cover
-Snow chains
-All weather mats front, rear, and cargo area
-Original Rav4 EV carpets
-Heatshield insulated windshield
-Carma MyEV data logger: EV efficiency data, kWh delivered / DC charge

PM me if interested.

Oops, I just noticed this “post here only” thread after posting a separate thread for selling my RAV4 EV. Posting again:

I'm selling my 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV. It has 40,400 miles, "Blizzard Pearl" white exterior color, JdeMO quick charging system, a tow hitch and what remains of its 8-year /100,000-mile extended warranty (in service date October 2013). Non-smoking original owner, tires in good condition, drivetrain was replaced due to classic milling noise in April 2018, no problem with it since. It's in great condition with only a couple of minor marks on the rear door (see pictures). I'm asking $17,000.

Lots of pictures and my complete write-up are available here:
http://crimdom.net/for-sale-2013-toyota-rav4-ev/

DSC02336.jpg

My silver 2013 is up for grabs - brand new drive unit / tires.. all receipts, 13 mo left on Platinum Warranty ends late Sept 2021 (bought separately through Toyota)

No mods, super clean, no smoking, no accidents, pink slip in hand..

I have a ChargePoint L2 that I’m willing to part with if you
need one.. (non-hardwired 220v)

let’s talk:

Ian
310-431-83 Four Four

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/marina-del-rey-toyota-rav-4-ev-100/7182513020.html

00U0U_ifjszt6qxto_0ew0jm_600x450.jpg

00l0l_21StKeCk2Cn_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg

00w0w_8mNPDpDxqhy_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg

Back