ALL POSTS - motor whine or "HUM" (Milling Sound)

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My repairs cost are similar to that ~$7500 I was quoted including motor (TOG1100-0R012-84 $6200), labor and tax. Had to buy another part from Tony "HV Service plug" for some ~$4xx (do not recall exact amount) as I was told it was broken (how the F car drove if it was broken??) :lol:

They got motor delivered in a shop, men from Toyota and Tesla arrived to install it... Few days later I was told that there was a problem with that motor and it was sent back to Tesla to be re-manufactured! :twisted: :lol: :eek: Damn, I am getting angry again on all that stuff.

I had a heater failure in my RAV4 EV and the repairs were going to cost around $8k...pretty ludicrous. I have the Platinum warranty but when they check a lesser warranty had been registered. I contact my guy at Carlsbad Toyota and he told me he would get that corrected.... Thank you Truman.... but YES, Toyota charges ludicrous amounts for RAV4 parts.

Back